[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Hertas wrote:
Okay when... Guys I have 25exalts in stash for this build.
Now I have this stuff:

Have ~300k dps and ~6k HP with MoM.
How u think master's of BV what need to upgrade in stuff?

Enchanted BV helmet would be nice I’m sure. Quality of your jewels also can be upgraded and give you some boost.
Last edited by theR0cker on Jun 16, 2018, 9:33:17 AM
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
saragart wrote:
Re 1) In other characters i have in standard i am using kinetic blast, barrage and molten strike. In these chars whenever i sit in hideout and press diamond flask i see the damage on tooltip for each of this skills go up significantly. The critical chance hit % in the details window does not change but the tooltip damage goes up. I retested it just now as i was not 100% sure.

With BV on the other hand, I do not see the same behavior which makes me wonder is it a bug/missing feature or does this flask not affect BV.

you probably have some nodes on the tree that give bonuses during any flask effect

WOW! you are absolutely right! I forgot i had increase damage during flask effect node!

You are a genius man. It all makes sense now :)

Thanks

Sar

Hi what do you guys think of intuitive leap for dark arts + Alchemist + Blast Radius + Instability
i am not sure how strong it rly is. what do you think
I got a 5L Inpulsa that is 1G, 5B. I've been using Vaal BV, Phys to Light, Increased Crit Support, Controlled Construction Support and Concentrated Effect. Is that okay for now until I get my last ascendancy node or should I re-roll the sockets and use fire damage for one of my current blues?

Thanks
after messing around with Zeels and esh shield i am back to a rare one

not that those two are bad but the crit chance from rare just feels more smooth over all. and aoe is big enough already.

as i understand, no chance to kill uber elder with this build?
my gear
"
Analena wrote:
I got a 5L Inpulsa that is 1G, 5B. I've been using Vaal BV, Phys to Light, Increased Crit Support, Controlled Construction Support and Concentrated Effect. Is that okay for now until I get my last ascendancy node or should I re-roll the sockets and use fire damage for one of my current blues?

Thanks

It really depends on how your mapping experience is right now. the conc effect is pretty much the biggest damage boos you can get from a single gem slot but at a large area cost. if you feel that your clear speed is ok when mapping, then by all means, keep using conc effect as it will be a huge help in depleting the health of the map boss. but if you feel that there are too many stragglers being left behind after every pack, you might want to consider rerolling a red socket for added fire.

i personally run a 5l inpulsa as well with BV>Inc crit strikes>controlled destruction>hypothermia (since i have beacon of ruin already)>P2L. along with the zeel unique shield and brightbeak for shield charge, i can pretty much blast through every pack without having any stragglers except for the occasional rare with added life/ele resist mods. all of my gems are currently level 19 and with flasks up (which should be pretty much all the time during mapping because you're blasting through mobs like a cannon through styrofoam) my brightbeak/zeel setup puts me at 680k dps, which is far more than what is needed for clearing maps. (in fact, the difference in clear speed between a t6 and a t15 map is almost negligible as long as you have more than 4 blades up while clearing)
Hi ho. I have few questions about this build/dmg/gems.
1. What modes in scepter are best here? 2x extra dmg, multi, crit chance +spell dmg? Is it possible to get all of these?
2. Dagger - same thing, but drop 1x extra dmg for as?
3. Mark of the shaper+WM elder ring, f.e 70% spell dmg roll, is it huge boost?
4. How much Crit chance do u have?
5. Jewels, what are best here? Normal/abyss? %life vs flat life, crit multi/chance? Flat ele dmg? Could u put here example of really nice expensive bis?
6. Vinktar +spell dmg vs atziri's?
7. Im new with crafting - is there any useful essence to use on boots?
8. Is there any way to be as fast as with brightbeak with dagger+scepter?
9. Do u make any changes when runnin ulabs?
10. Frenzy charges gen - dream jewel vs annoying blood rage?
11. When to drop MoM? Should I try to get WE with clarity mom after?
12. Which master is best to focus on and lvl up first? Which gives more useful crafts?
13. Oh, amulets - any useful shaper/elder mods? Extra chaos dmg? Maybe essence mod?
14. And last one - how inc. global phys. dmg works with this build? It increases phys dmg before conversion = more ele dmg?

Well, sorry if there is an answer for any of my questions, but I'm on mobile now and it's a little bit annoying to search through 180 pages. Also sorry for my English. And thanks for this amazing build, I thought it will be only a starter build but seems pretty strong with little investment.
"
brzoskwinia wrote:
Hi ho. I have few questions about this build/dmg/gems.
1. What modes in scepter are best here? 2x extra dmg, multi, crit chance +spell dmg? Is it possible to get all of these?
2. Dagger - same thing, but drop 1x extra dmg for as?
3. Mark of the shaper+WM elder ring, f.e 70% spell dmg roll, is it huge boost?
4. How much Crit chance do u have?
5. Jewels, what are best here? Normal/abyss? %life vs flat life, crit multi/chance? Flat ele dmg? Could u put here example of really nice expensive bis?
6. Vinktar +spell dmg vs atziri's?
7. Im new with crafting - is there any useful essence to use on boots?
8. Is there any way to be as fast as with brightbeak with dagger+scepter?
9. Do u make any changes when runnin ulabs?
10. Frenzy charges gen - dream jewel vs annoying blood rage?
11. When to drop MoM? Should I try to get WE with clarity mom after?
12. Which master is best to focus on and lvl up first? Which gives more useful crafts?
13. Oh, amulets - any useful shaper/elder mods? Extra chaos dmg? Maybe essence mod?
14. And last one - how inc. global phys. dmg works with this build? It increases phys dmg before conversion = more ele dmg?

Well, sorry if there is an answer for any of my questions, but I'm on mobile now and it's a little bit annoying to search through 180 pages. Also sorry for my English. And thanks for this amazing build, I thought it will be only a starter build but seems pretty strong with little investment.

3. Yes, roughly 10-15% dps increase in my case
6. Atziri gives me ~14% dps increase, Vinktar only gives me 1.5 (+10%)
8. Dont think there is.
9. I dont make any changes at all and it runs ulab super fast and well.
10. Dream jewel is doable, but I found it to be so unreliable due to very low % chance on kill. Same for intuitive leap + overcharged. I prefer blood rage in weapon and just weaapon swap if you need to cancel out the degen

rest of the questions i'm not really experienced enough to answer.

Is the ele damage in the first two mods of the first dagger wasted on this build? Should I sell these and get a shaped dagger and a shapped scepter for maximum damage increase?

Also is this amulet good or should i look for something better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info