[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Esspay wrote:
"
worldpk wrote:
"
VonMoger wrote:
Debating on whether to save for a bereks or go with mark of the shaper and warlord ring anyone have pro's and con's of both? or recommend one for me

From what I gather, warlord+mark = damage, Berek = tankiness (due to being able to get 2x ring with good rolls/resist).

Also, berek allows to leech through Hexproof maps and have better leech against end game bosses (due to the 80% curse effect reduction)

Personally I dont see how berek really is any useful (for it's price)... From what I seem to understand reading the wiki/posts, you cant leech mana on end game boss due to not being able to freeze them, you cant life leech while mapping if you 1shot everything (because you need 1 hit to apply the shock and then you can leech) and overall do less damage..

Maybe someone with experience with both setup can give a more detailed insight.

MY SSF set up atm. its working pretty good lvl 98 atm.

Just tested it out on a chimera and i pretty much face tanked it.. almost 7k life with mom.

What mods on the chimera?
Thought on running haste for max clear speed? curious if its worth or not.

Thinking about picking up the Purity of Flesh wheel then Sovereignty to run haste now that Ive dropped MoM.

Hi mate

These may be noob questions:

1) How do you know that Diamond flask does anything for the BV? my BV damage does not change on flask. In molten strike orb damage and other skills i tried it does increase the tool tip damage on flask.

2) Im trying to speed up my movement, any recommendations on how to move faster? It is my only issue now. (EDIT, i have +speed when dual wielding so i thought it was based on weapon type or speed).

I am enjoying the build a lot so far. I am still on a 5 link and very crappy gear, but its fun to play.

Thanks a lot for sharing

Sar
Last edited by saragart on Jun 16, 2018, 2:39:23 AM
"
saragart wrote:
Hi mate

These may be noob questions:

1) How do you know that Diamond flask does anything for the BV? my BV damage does not change on flask. In molten strike orb damage and other skills i tried it does increase the tool tip damage on flask.

2) Im trying to speed up my movement, any recommendations on how to move faster? It is my only issue now. (EDIT, i have +speed when dual wielding so i thought it was based on weapon type or speed).

I am enjoying the build a lot so far. I am still on a 5 link and very crappy gear, but its fun to play.

Thanks a lot for sharing

Sar

1) diamond flask doesn't change tooltip for any skill

2) switch to shield and use shield charge
Okay, so, Here I am once again asking the same question 4th time during 4 days.

Spoiler

What should I upgrade first?
- Taste of Hate instead of Silver Flask
- 6Link Inpulsa
- Warlords mark Ring plus Mark of the Shaper (Elder?)
- Something else.
"
Annelise22 wrote:
"
I’m starting the new league tomorrow and plan on using this build. Really hoping to level with BV. Is this possible and efficient, or should I use firestorm like mentioned in the guide? Also, how do I get the Vaal version of BV?

I wouldnt level vaal tbh. You cant add quality to corrupted items as far as I know.

I found an 18% vaal bv on day 1 :) (and obviously leveled another bv to double)
Last edited by Rutzy on Jun 16, 2018, 2:57:39 AM
"
aharm1991 wrote:
Thought on running haste for max clear speed? curious if its worth or not.

Thinking about picking up the Purity of Flesh wheel then Sovereignty to run haste now that Ive dropped MoM.

You cant use haste if you wanna use 3 heralds at the same time. As far as i know best scenario would be 1 herald and haste if you have good items up to tier 11 maps i believe is doable.

Best thing to do imo is have stats/enchants/attack speed that boost your whirling blades and ofcourse 30% mov. speed boots.
Took feedback from last time, made some changes. Any more ways to upgrade my gear?

my resists are capped, i'm level 88 with about 5k life and I am using MoM.

Spoiler
Last edited by Totemna on Jun 16, 2018, 4:39:32 AM
Btw.. For extra Life regen. Would this

with Vitality instead of Clarity work?

I also used these two rings
with 6.2k life no MoM but still find it hard to facetank end game bosses.
Last edited by Annelise22 on Jun 16, 2018, 3:11:22 AM

Hi what do you guys think of intuitive leap for dark arts + Alchemist + Blast Radius + Instability
i am not sure how strong it rly is. On the paper it sounds good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info