[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Xevs wrote:
Hey why do a lot of the high lvl BV players go for Bereks grip instead of mark of the shaper?

I'd assume it's because it gives better leech against end game bosses as it's 1% leech instead of 0.4% (end game boss have only 20% effect of curse, so the 2% from warlord mark becomes 0.4%).

It also allows to run Hexproof maps and allows you to replace mark of the shaper for more tankiness (resist/life etc).

"
MrFireme wrote:
How are people managing their resist %' after they've swapped to elder+shaper rings though?
Seems impossible for me to get anywhere near all 3 caps.

Suggestions are welcome :D

I managed to cap them with only Belt/neck/boot/Warlord's ring. Although it's at 76 all res... so not good against elemental weakness. But I keep it this way because I'm using Wise Oak for a triple 15% pen and triple 10% dmg taken reduced. Much better DPS increase than Taste of hate, for 10% of the price.

"
Guenselmann wrote:

It feels like something is missing without the lag on every pack :D

"
Esspay wrote:
This build is so much better after last patch

They optimized herald of ice and vaal BV AI

Def less laggy on huge explosions now.

Also Zeels MTX is looking mad sexy.

"
Esspay wrote:
Well that was a lie.. vaal bv AI is actually worse. its zag zagging all over the place cus it cant make up its mind what target to go for now.

I honestly have not seen any difference with Herald's change. I still freeze every pack of mobs, so does my friends. As for BV... Not sure it changed anything, it still does not know where to go most of the time. The only very welcomed change is that you dont lose your Vaal BV anymore when you cast it on unwalkable terrain.
I am seriously NOT having fun with this build. Until Act8 it played... okayish.
But sitting now on Blood Aquducts and I am dying like crazy. Fully resicapped 2k+ life and I just drop dead all the time. I wanted to try to get to 66 to get a divinarius so it might be easier to dodge stuff and get more out of the lifetime of the blades but it just is not fun.

I leveled over hundrets of builds but this is one of the few I really say "no" to. I won't delete the char and might try again in a few days but for the moment I'm done.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!

im strating T11+ maps.... any tips on what should i work on?
and i know, i know that i need to do more lab runs for the enchantments... i'll do it.
Last edited by AleXTC on Jun 15, 2018, 2:03:11 PM

Hi what do you guys think of intuitive leap for dark arts + Alchemist + Blast Radius + Instability
i am not sure how strong it rly is. On the paper it sounds good.
So close .. wish it was aoe or duration gems but o well.

Debating on whether to save for a bereks or go with mark of the shaper and warlord ring anyone have pro's and con's of both? or recommend one for me
Possible to kill Uber Elder?
I cant do this with this gear

Is there an up to date pob link anywhere? Cant seem to find one in the thread.
"
VonMoger wrote:
Debating on whether to save for a bereks or go with mark of the shaper and warlord ring anyone have pro's and con's of both? or recommend one for me

From what I gather, warlord+mark = damage, Berek = tankiness (due to being able to get 2nd ring with good life/resist without it costing tons of EX like Warlord's mark ring).

Also, berek allows to leech through Hexproof maps and have better leech against end game bosses (due to the 80% curse effect reduction). Although I already lleech at my cap even with the 80% reduced curse effect... so not sure that's worth noting.

Personally I dont see how berek really is any useful (for it's price)... From what I seem to understand reading the wiki/posts, you cant leech mana on end game boss due to not being able to freeze them, you cant life leech while mapping if you 1shot everything (because you need 1 hit to apply the shock and then you can leech) and overall do less damage..

Maybe someone with experience with both setup can give a more detailed insight.
Last edited by worldpk on Jun 15, 2018, 8:26:16 PM
"
worldpk wrote:
"
VonMoger wrote:

From what I gather, warlord+mark = damage, Berek = tankiness (due to being able to get 2x ring with good rolls/resist).

Also, berek allows to leech through Hexproof maps and have better leech against end game bosses (due to the 80% curse effect reduction)

Personally I dont see how berek really is any useful (for it's price)... From what I seem to understand reading the wiki/posts, you cant leech mana on end game boss due to not being able to freeze them, you cant life leech while mapping if you 1shot everything (because you need 1 hit to apply the shock and then you can leech) and overall do less damage..

Maybe someone with experience with both setup can give a more detailed insight.

MY SSF set up atm. its working pretty good lvl 98 atm.

Just tested it out on a chimera and i pretty much face tanked it.. almost 7k life with mom.
Last edited by Esspay on Jun 15, 2018, 9:20:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info