[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

this might be a stupid question, but is it possible to turn this into a speed mf clear build?

so replace boots, rings, amulet, belt with iiq gear?
cant replace gloves with sadimas since you got no cold conversion otherwise

interested to do this becasue i want to try autobomber....but i love the witch more :))
"
bankai1009 wrote:
this might be a stupid question, but is it possible to turn this into a speed mf clear build?

interested to do this becasue i want to try autobomber....but i love the witch more :))

yeah you can do that easy. you can even use sadimas if you plan on farming like t11's its not that much of a problem.
awesome build so far, currently breezing through maps, here's my gear:

working on getting a 5 or 6 link inpulsa and getting better jewelry/belt/boots to tackle red maps and end game bosses
"
bankai1009 wrote:

of course you can. you'll have quite a bit less life and slightly less damage. you will still destroy maps like you usually would
Can use this daggers Divinarius?
How can I figure out if a new weapon is better or not? I am not sure if the ingame tooltip is accurate. Thanks
Hi again. I was wondering what % of critical chance I should be aiming for. Right now with 10 stacks of VB its like 43% with pushing items and 38% with Magic Find items (bisco, ventors, etc).

Also btw with MF items i sit around 4.5k life at 85 level which is kinda bad. I am having a bit trouble farming tier 10 so.. not sure,

Any advice appreciated.

Last edited by Annelise22 on Jun 6, 2018, 12:43:56 AM
I'm having a hard time figuring out what stats to prioritize on a stat stick. 2 Extra Dmg shaper mods are coming way ahead on pob compared to 1 dmg mod and high spell crit. Is it worth dropping the crit for more dmg?
Hello,

I'm loving your build. Im not really experienced in this game and just trying to get optimized gear as i level.Are there any tips to keeping blade vortex up? I find that i need to charge it up to 10 before charging into a room.

Thank you!
I'm doing nugi's BV build it uses Elemental Overload.

Was thinking of doing this one instead, since it's crit based. Still pretty tanky too. I am curious does crit do more damage compared to an EO build?

Awesome guide btw
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info