[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Annelise22 wrote:
Hi again. I was wondering what % of critical chance I should be aiming for. Right now with 10 stacks of VB its like 43% with pushing items and 38% with Magic Find items (bisco, ventors, etc).

Also btw with MF items i sit around 4.5k life at 85 level which is kinda bad. I am having a bit trouble farming tier 10 so.. not sure,

Any advice appreciated.

no mom, no jewels, no beacon of ruin, no second duration cluster, bad inpulsa explosion roll, low life rolls on rares, no quantity on rings, wrong gem links.

literally every single bit is wrong.
"
CDijak wrote:
I'm having a hard time figuring out what stats to prioritize on a stat stick. 2 Extra Dmg shaper mods are coming way ahead on pob compared to 1 dmg mod and high spell crit. Is it worth dropping the crit for more dmg?

damage is a priority as long as you have over 40% crit
"
monkuar wrote:
I'm doing nugi's BV build it uses Elemental Overload.

Was thinking of doing this one instead, since it's crit based. Still pretty tanky too. I am curious does crit do more damage compared to an EO build?

Awesome guide btw

EO build is good for SSF HC. crit version does heaps more damage.
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
I'm doing nugi's BV build it uses Elemental Overload.

Was thinking of doing this one instead, since it's crit based. Still pretty tanky too. I am curious does crit do more damage compared to an EO build?

Awesome guide btw

EO build is good for SSF HC. crit version does heaps more damage.

Thanks man. Will save up for some regrets and transition over!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Just one question, is it possible to use 2 divinarius daggers? Im not sure about which weapons i need to use, if someone can check my profile and give me some tips, i will apreciate it.(I know my gear sucks, but im now trying to enhance all and i wanna start with weapons)
"
automecanic wrote:
Just one question, is it possible to use 2 divinarius daggers? Im not sure about which weapons i need to use, if someone can check my profile and give me some tips, i will apreciate it.(I know my gear sucks, but im now trying to enhance all and i wanna start with weapons)

Guys don't be lazy just read the guid,almost all the questions here are answered there!!!!!
In the guide it says that AOE is actually increased from Inpulsa's because of the explosions. How is that AOE compared to a Carcass Jack? Just curious cause I have a almost perfect roll Carcass Jack and am not sure what to do with it ty
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
Annelise22 wrote:
Hi again. I was wondering what % of critical chance I should be aiming for. Right now with 10 stacks of VB its like 43% with pushing items and 38% with Magic Find items (bisco, ventors, etc).

Also btw with MF items i sit around 4.5k life at 85 level which is kinda bad. I am having a bit trouble farming tier 10 so.. not sure,

Any advice appreciated.

no mom, no jewels, no beacon of ruin, no second duration cluster, bad inpulsa explosion roll, low life rolls on rares, no quantity on rings, wrong gem links.

literally every single bit is wrong.

Mom doesnt work without a good mana pool. Jewels I have the ones that 85 level allows me to have that is like 1 socket and thats why i remove the second duration cluster so i can have more sockets. inpulsa explosion irrelevant.. i have no problems with dmg or killing mobs or going through map. low life roll on rare I guess you are right. Quanity on rings that comment was wtf. Wrong gems link, I only have one item that iam trying to get the right colours on the socket that is half not wrong.

But really I think you should work your head around the fact that some of us are not so much experienced in poe, if there is such a thing in an non pvp game lol. If you gonna give zero constructive criticism, might as well dont answer at all.

Cya

PS. sorry i dont have 200 chaos to spend on each item so that you like the build.. lol
Last edited by Annelise22 on Jun 6, 2018, 2:38:22 AM
Simple question which is the more effective head enchant, 40% BV dmg or 30% duration?
Using this build is awesome, so fast just running around and killing stuff.
had my luckiest day in game so far, had a mirror drop & inpulsa chest that i have 5 linked in 1 fus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info