Mathil's Analysis on current status of this league.

harbinger league was amazing for map sustain and that kind of ruined us, because i don't think GGG intends maps to be so sustainable. not high tier ones anyway.

this is i think the biggest misconception, is that we're supposed to sustain t13-t16 all day long.
"

Shit I rather have garbinger than this.

Unfortunately
Told ya im not insane in my thread. I know that people often struggle with maps and currency but in my case there is no way its just bad RNG. Even though i kinda agree with the league mechanic lacking loot when it comes to alchemy,but not really sure it's the only reason tbh.

I might sound like an ass but i know RNG and i also know people often miss how to fatten up on currency and maps. Just because there are alot of threads like this all the time,most of the are from clueless people.

Something is wrong with bestiary when it comes to drops,and it aint the lack of breaches.
Mathil took a giant dump on this league twice now. I dont remember that happening before.

Anyway, fuck 3.2 and fuck Bestiary.
Chris seems very happy with the league too.

smh

Cmon dude.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
toyotatundra wrote:
Mathil took a giant dump on this league twice now. I dont remember that happening before.

Anyway, fuck 3.2 and fuck Bestiary.

Yup. And CuteDog is farming uber lab, lol. If you watch their streams you can see how much "fun" they're having...
fuck this league x2
Turns out an absolute garbage of a league makes for a good cure against addiction in PoE lol
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exgNmBxJFGM

Shit I rather have garbinger than this.

I sense that a certain stupid beast is full of talk as she is still playing and going after 40 XD
NO I'M NOT U MEANIE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
People who think map sustain comes from breaches and abyss cracks are delusional. No-one can sustain maps on the league b/c the entire loot table is corrupted and broken beyond repair.

I have been playing for 2 weeks now on Standard, i rarely, like 1 in 10 maps get an abyssal crack and see a breach maybe 1 in 5 maps w/o using Zana's mods and it rains, flat out rains maps for me with no chisels, no MF gear, just alch'ng my maps.

Stop defending this broken league, it takes 15 minutes running a map on standard to see just how fkd the currency and map drops currently are on the league, it has nothing to do with "people are spoiled from breach and abyss", thats absurd.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 16, 2018, 11:01:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info