Data about how Beastcrafting is being used

1 . 4 k

HaHAAAAAAA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
tap tap tap... is this thing on?
I read up to 1 million prophecies from this alone and probably far more from zana with only 1 or 2 atziri reflections. Whats that .000000002%?
Mostly what i took out of this lol
Last edited by lurker14ownz on Mar 15, 2018, 10:04:44 PM
I've crafted some very awesome items! For those who haven't crafted, you are missing out........Don't blame the league for that. I thought catching the beasts at first was hard too since I'm a totem user. But with a bit of creativity and strategic planning, it's not that hard at all.

GGG keeps making it easier to catch beasts, but people are still bitching and complaining lol....

Thanks GGG!!!
Last edited by Mentoya on Mar 15, 2018, 10:06:16 PM
"
Mentoya wrote:
I've crafted some very awesome items! For those who haven't crafted, you are missing out........Don't blame the league for that. I thought catching the beasts at first was hard too since I'm a totem user. But with a bit of creativity and strategic planning, it's not that hard at all.

GGG keeps making it easier to catch beasts, but people are still bitching and complaining lol....

Thanks GGG!!!

Wow you are delusional.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
So...the good ones are being used only once in a while, meaning a casual player will only do a few of them once or twice through the league.
"
"
Mentoya wrote:

Thanks GGG!!!

Wow you are delusional.

No, you are just lazy and want everything handed to you, otherwise you cry like a baby
"
Mentoya wrote:
I've crafted some very awesome items!

Said the 3 challenge guy who didn't even finish story mode. What did you craft? A MS boots and life ring?
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
"
Mentoya wrote:

Thanks GGG!!!

Wow you are delusional.

No, you are just lazy and want everything handed to you, otherwise you cry like a baby

Dude you haven't even done anything LOL

Like your highest char in this league is level 50s like do you not listen to yourself? Are you literally just completely oblivious of what is going around you?

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 15, 2018, 10:14:49 PM
"
DarkenLord wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
I've crafted some very awesome items!

Said the 3 challenge guy who didn't even finish story mode. What did you craft? A MS boots and life ring?

You obviously don't realize that one can have multiple accounts....I haven't creating anything on this account except movespeed boots. In addition, if you pay attention to chat, you would hear about some of the awesome uniques people are getting. True, lots of trash, but also some good ones.
Last edited by Mentoya on Mar 15, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info