3.2.1 Patch Notes

nothing about fenumus unkillable bug?

maybe we should consider more like a 4month schedule for leagues and content updates for the future.
seems that 3 month is just not enough...
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
"
MarboroMan wrote:
nothing about fenumus unkillable bug?

maybe we should consider more like a 4month schedule for leagues and content updates for the future.
seems that 3 month is just not enough...

gotta release them lootboxes/supporter packs
delete all lootboxes
Guys how can i use the new function "DisableDropSound" in the Item Filter?
I tried it but it wont apply :(

Do we get more info plz?

greet;s
"
satinez wrote:

Do we get more info plz?

greet;s

Same question!

Hide
Class "Stackable Currency"
BaseType "Reinforced Steel Net"
SetTextColor 255 245 0
SetBackgroundColor 38 78 194 149
SetBorderColor 0 0 255
SetFontSize 40
DisableDropSound

not working...
"
negator3d wrote:
"
satinez wrote:

Do we get more info plz?

greet;s

Same question!

Hide
Class "Stackable Currency"
BaseType "Reinforced Steel Net"
SetTextColor 255 245 0
SetBackgroundColor 38 78 194 149
SetBorderColor 0 0 255
SetFontSize 40
DisableDropSound

not working...

Bump!! Need help with this also!
what about the volatile dead bug ??? its a big deal to us... its not working properly if u have fast attack speed.... i have to drop my faster attack gem on frenzy to work properly.
Last edited by darktemp25 on Mar 16, 2018, 12:00:40 AM
Every time there is a patch, I run here with teary eyed whimpering jaw excitement, "maybe this time they finally removed the Lab"..., but sadly still not.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
Fixed a bug where the Whispering Tome from the Unbearable Whispers V Prophecy chain dropped an Inya's Key, in addition to the Inya's Key dropped by Inya, the Unbearable Whispers.

NNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHA who reported that bug damn you hahaha... >:D
why is my stash not in the bestiary?
GGG, listed below are some issues you need to fix. Not things that are niche and some people would like, no. I mean gamebreaking issues that ultimately result in why every league i quit the game when i hit around level 85-90.

1: "An unexpected disconnection has occured" This is really fucking annoying. What i've figured it means is, "Our game has given up on trying to load this zone so instead of just giving you a slightly longer loading screen we're just going to completely disconnect you from the game. Often i will have this issue happen about 5 times within half an hour. Its bs, and it's annoying.

2: Being wrong/Lying about patch size. On the day of the patch you said it would be 3 gigs. You realise 3 gigs and 5 gigs are not the same right? For people with fast internet this isn't as much of an issue, but for people like myself who need 2 hours to download 1 gig, its very annoying and inconvenient.

3: "Your authentication for instance transfer was invalid" and "Error: Failed to join any instances" ??? Like i don't even know what to say about this.

4: The overall stability of the game. This game is horrifically optimised. Not even joking when i say minecraft is better optimised than PoE. Ever since you removed preloads, consistently and without fail the stability of the game has got worse and worse with every patch. You haven't done anything to try fix this issue in who knows how long. Changes to burning ground, oh yay one fix that applies to one specific thing. You guys need to seriously try and do something to make this game even slightly stable, the stability of this game is why i always quit a month into each league.

5: That bug where items dont show when logging in, its just very annoying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info