3.2.1 Patch Notes

Any fixes for the recently discovered overflow errors?

one - two
So, net-throwing speed, net smart-targeting, and support for higher item-base crafting, that's pretty good patch in my book.

Although the spawn-rate of red beasts's still miserable, even after you've fixed a bug where they couldn't appear in many areas.
I've now killed twice more liches and the same amount of breachlords as i've killed spirit beasts. Come on :D.
Necromancy nets are joke just like how this league is. You added something that shouldn't of been added. it breaks the concept of beast hunting. it's IMO a literal joke to the idea of my speed and set n ready to capture beasts; more so it's an insult.
"
Fixed a bug where various attack speed and physical attack damage modifiers did not apply to off-hand attacks, and thus did not apply to Spectral Shield Throw

YEEEEAAAAAA
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Also, did you really have to fix that Twin Uber Elder prophecy? :D I'm sure people had a lot of fun with that :D.

Can still get ghosted tho, unless you've fixed that one too.
Ouch, i were hoping for updates that would make the league fun. Guess ill move on till next league comes.
"Fixed a client crash that could occur when when entering various areas."

Amen to that,thanks
get the nets out of our inventory and I'll give the league another chance.
"
Added a keyword that item filters can use to disable default drop sounds. The keyword is "DisableDropSound".

Thank you. But... why isn't that keyword simply 'Hide'?? If I don't want to see something drop, I don't want to hear it either. There was no need for a special keyword. Now we'll just have to add 'DisableDropSound' to every Hide filter. Looks very redundant.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 14, 2018, 9:48:58 PM
did u fix the laboratoty boss ? died once and when i was back in laboratory boss did just dissapear .. bug or intended?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info