3.2.1 Patch Notes

I agree with "too little, too late"

if you nerf everything that's fun in a game cause u want your new content not to be ignored, than better do something good or at least dont let your league being shit for 2 week long.

Gonna still play a bit, do few labs etc. But you won't get any money from me during this league
why can't I disable the default dropsound of maps and use another one ? (Worked on currency fine but somehow not on maps) Since atlas of world, some white maps got the default sound of the reds b4 atlas of worlds, it has been buggin me ever since. WOuld love to change that i notice again what type of map tier drops ....
Thanks for the patch GGG, my game doesn't work anymore.

Crashing loading everything, new areas, new city, new map. It only loads first instance after loggin in.

Can't join any party, can't invite people to my party, can't join public party ( instantly kicked out )...

soooooo...

wtf is going on???
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Just patched and now the game causes constant hard reboots. Doesn't matter what I'm doing. logging in, using a wp, opening inventory, whatever. just ups and reboots my whole computer. seems totally random.
1) orb of alchemy x5
2) beasts while mapping x3
3) red tier maps x10 - most of my maps drop another map/s but 3 tiers lower...
Need a performance patch now.
"
Throwing a net at a group of monsters now intelligently chooses a nearby target (higher-rarity first).

This update along with the Necromancy Nets feature does not work!
Before the update came out, it was easy to filter out and catch a dead beast in the crowd.
Since I would like to catch everything I miss, I extra bought the expensive Necromancy Nets. But not only the yellow and red beasts belong to it, normal ones too! Yesterday I used 3 nets worth 1.5 Chaos Orbs - for nothing! Just because the net was not thrown at the beast my mouse pointed at!
This system may work well with the yellow and red marked beasts, but not everything else.

With the help of Desecrate I have to remove the surrounding beasts so that only what is new is left. That's totally laborious!

Please fix this immediately!
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
This patch is kinda "riding a dead horse". Way to less, to late and totally wrong focus.

PROBLEMS AT A GLANCE:

1) Shitty drop rate of everything (alchs and maps especially)

I ran out of everything. Can't even afford to alch my (non existant) maps.

Im i supossed to to a shitload of white T1-T3 maps to get an alch to try to improve a yellow map only to get nothing from it?

2) Beast-Mechanics are boring and useless

Neither challenging nor rewarding. So whats the point of it?

3) Gazillion of useless recipes
Crafting as league-mechanic? ... yeah ... great idea ...

Just increase the Breach/Abyss-Spawns to 50% to get at least a breach or abyss in a map.
This will increase the mob density and the chance to earn some currency.
Increase massivly the drop rate of maps.

Do whatever u want with the beast mechanics ... not interested in any aspect of it.
Last edited by Palamabron on Mar 17, 2018, 6:39:31 AM
They are traying smething new... not always something new will be GOOD and everyone will enjoy it...

I better see that they are doing and make something new than stay the same... its booring.

+ a lot of players enjoy new league.
Why beasts SOOO rare? Its worse than Lich...
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info