[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

"
Amare wrote:
I have question regarding mana problems.
I use hoa and arctic armor and blashemy and flammibility. I have left like 170 mana and when i use Molten after 8 sec i dont have mana. How you deal with it?

Remove the Reduced mana cost of skills points (templar area) and the Accuracy node (duelist area) and allocate the Life and Mana leech point (duelist area).
"

https://pastebin.com/wVaMtLjB

ty. im pretty much done with the league, just scrapped together what i had/could afford. havea 2020 ancestral call in the inventory i swap with fire pen while mapping. suppose i could actually quality up some gems.

That's pretty good for the gear you had. Just in case you decided to invest more in the build, I think that a rare Gripped gloves is better than Tombfist (cost + stats). Also, when you change your gear, be sure that you can buy all the stuff together at the same time to be sure that your resistances will be ok, and make sure that after buying rare amulet/gloves/belt, you will be able to get enough resistances from jewels. Good luck!
"
fjtheknight wrote:
"
Amare wrote:
I have question regarding mana problems.
I use hoa and arctic armor and blashemy and flammibility. I have left like 170 mana and when i use Molten after 8 sec i dont have mana. How you deal with it?

Remove the Reduced mana cost of skills points (templar area) and the Accuracy node (duelist area) and allocate the Life and Mana leech point (duelist area).
Thanks. Will give a try tomorrow and will give feedback how it works :-)
In Game nick - Amarinho
One more question - about helmet - IKs it better unique with 40% phys damage increased or RARE?
In Game nick - Amarinho
"
Amare wrote:
One more question - about helmet - IKs it better unique with 40% phys damage increased or RARE?

Abyssus alone is about 15-20% more damage. Abyssus with the enchant (+3 MS projectiles) is about 60-70% more damage and is cheap (2-3ex) while a good rare with good life/resistance rolls and the enchant is only about 30-35% more damage and is quite more expensive (10ex+).

The downside of Abyssus isn't that important (increased phys dmg taken) because we have a good amount of armour and use a basalt flask + other defensive stuff.
MY Equip now -

What should i change now?

In Game nick - Amarinho
Great write up! I’m wondering if you have considered running one nebuloch with lycosidae, dropping resolute technique, and picking up elemental overload instead?
Last edited by doctorhigsby on May 1, 2018, 9:35:47 PM
"
doctorhigsby wrote:
Great write up! I’m wondering if you have considered running one nebuloch with lycosidae, dropping resolute technique, and picking up elemental overload instead?

Hello there!

If you have Nebuloch as your main weapon, it is better to use 2 Nebuloch maces because the added physical damage per endurance charge is a global modifier, and stacks with the second nebuloch. That means if we use only one Nebuloch, we will lose 5-8 phys dmg per EC, plus the % fire damage gained (from the %40 phys as exta fire dmg, and from the added phys dmg).

1 Nebuloch 20% quality, 9 EC:
- Nebuloch max phys dmg : 250.6 + (5+8)/2*9*1.4=332.5
- max % gained as fire : 40

2 Nebuloch 20% quality, 9 EC:
- Nebuloch max phys dmg : 250.6 + (2*(5+8))/2*9*1.4=414.4
- max % gained as fire : 80

So as you can see, dual wielding Nebuloch will increase it's physical damage by about 25% (which is a more damage multiplier), and will grant a %40 of it's physical damage as additional fire damage.

We will also lose some attack speed and some passive points to reach Elemental Overload.

Compared to dual Nebuloch, 1 Nebuloch + Lycosidae + Elemental overload is a net loss of 40% of the damage.

Not only that, we will also lose some defensive stats and our damage taken will increase by about 20% (2 Nebuloch damage taken : 10%, 1 Neebuloch damage taken : 12% => (12-10)/10=20%

PS: You can use Nebuloch as an offhand damage boost for Facebreaker builds because its added phys dmg is global.
"
Amare wrote:
MY Equip now -

Now, you need to buy some new stuff, like +3 MS enchant Abyssus (2-3 ex), 6L 80% resistance Loreweave with good rolls (7-8 ex), kaom's sign/way rings (1 alch, 2 ex), an amulet with % o phys dmg gained as fire dmg, and a belt with +1 endurance charges.

ALso, try to level up as much as you can (lvl 95 is achievable) and take more life nodes.

Prices are from Bestiary league. Good luck.
"
fjtheknight wrote:
"
Amare wrote:
MY Equip now -

Now, you need to buy some new stuff, like +3 MS enchant Abyssus (2-3 ex), 6L 80% resistance Loreweave with good rolls (7-8 ex), kaom's sign/way rings (1 alch, 2 ex), an amulet with % o phys dmg gained as fire dmg, and a belt with +1 endurance charges.

ALso, try to level up as much as you can (lvl 95 is achievable) and take more life nodes.

Prices are from Bestiary league. Good luck.

On Standard prices are much higher :P.

I was looking for Belts +1 EC and i have question:

- XX% increased Global Physical Damage
- XX% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills

Will this mods increase my damage also?

Next things is about Resistance. When i will remove RARE rings and replace them with Kaom`s will loose a lot of Resistances - how to achieve them? I have like 3-4 slots in Tree - 2 of the are Wildfire jewels. You mention Lorewave with max res higher - but how to obtain them with so many uniques which are not giving res to much.
In Game nick - Amarinho
Last edited by Amare on May 4, 2018, 8:13:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info