[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

"
Kayis wrote:
"
Just use the Nebuloch with "increased attack speed" in your main hand because leap slma only uses main hand weapon

I'll loose 2 k dps doing so is it really worth it ?

No you don't loose any dps. Ingame tooltip dps is wrong 99% of the time. Molten Strike alternates weapons every attack so it doesn't matter what weapon goes where.

You should probably get a better Nebuloch (38-40% gained as fire and 235+ pdps).

You should quality your gems or buy already leveled ones it is cheaper to buy them than to quality them.

Get an abyssal jewel with a chance to get Onslaught, that will help you leap and move faster. You can get rid of some resistances if needed because you are overcapped even without ECs.

Hope that helps :)
Last edited by fjtheknight on Oct 8, 2018, 2:55:32 PM
lag...
Last edited by fjtheknight on Oct 8, 2018, 2:54:30 PM
Since i'm capped in res is it worth it to have Kaoms way still?A full dps ring will be a direct upgrade right ?
"
Kayis wrote:
Since i'm capped in res is it worth it to have Kaoms way still?A full dps ring will be a direct upgrade right ?

I would strongly advise against this, You would not only lose out on quite a bit of dps (endurance charges scale the flat damage on our nebulochs, this damage is global, similar to added phys on jewellry). But kaom's way offers us .6% life regen per endurance charge, which is
around ~5% regen and the extra endurance charges give us 16% physical damage reduction, 4% elemental damage reduction (through nebuloch), 16% chaos resistance (nebuloch) and 2000 armour (nebuloch).

If you just can't afford them then a high life, phys to attacks, ele damage ring will suffice, but they really are bis for this build.
Last edited by grimchip on Oct 9, 2018, 12:00:25 PM
i have 2 actually. They are mandatory ?
Considering trying out this build. I have tons of currency so that part won't be an issue. How is the survivability in deep delves? Currently i am playing an elemental hit deadeye and she just gets oneshitted all the time.
"
Esquilaxxx wrote:
Considering trying out this build. I have tons of currency so that part won't be an issue. How is the survivability in deep delves? Currently i am playing an elemental hit deadeye and she just gets oneshitted all the time.

I can tell you that this is the strongest build I have ever played. The damage is amazing and I'm on depth 400 and have yet to die once. I did deathless uber elder a week ago. this build so far has been able to tank anything in the game....except shaper balls, which pierce max cold resist. you will not be dissapointed, but my only reccomendation is that you watch your endurance charges. This build relies on nebuloch to have insane damage and defenses with no drawbacks. If your endurance charges fall off, you can die. Thankfully enduring cry exists and chieftan will gain endurance charges on kill.
Last edited by grimchip on Oct 9, 2018, 3:26:01 PM
"
grimchip wrote:
"
Esquilaxxx wrote:

I can tell you that this is the strongest build I have ever played. The damage is amazing and I'm on depth 400 and have yet to die once. I did deathless uber elder a week ago. this build so far has been able to tank anything in the game....except shaper balls, which pierce max cold resist. you will not be dissapointed, but my only reccomendation is that you watch your endurance charges. This build relies on nebuloch to have insane damage and defenses with no drawbacks. If your endurance charges fall off, you can die. Thankfully enduring cry exists and chieftan will gain endurance charges on kill.

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I will start levelling it tomorrow. I hope it's all that :)
i played a jugg version of this build and used elemental overload (i hate management of endurance charges). for this build i don't really think abyssus is necessary. you can use deibbellow which add 10-20 physical damage and herald of purity whichi give u around 27-40 physical damage. you don;t crit why use abyssus and artic armour.

i strongly recommend use jugg avatar of fire and elemental overload. farm uber lab, mapping and bossing. damage is a bit lower but play style much more comfortable. abyssus for non-crit build is so dumb with the introduction of herald of purity
"
i played a jugg version of this build and used elemental overload (i hate management of endurance charges). for this build i don't really think abyssus is necessary. you can use deibbellow which add 10-20 physical damage and herald of purity whichi give u around 27-40 physical damage. you don;t crit why use abyssus and artic armour.

i strongly recommend use jugg avatar of fire and elemental overload. farm uber lab, mapping and bossing. damage is a bit lower but play style much more comfortable. abyssus for non-crit build is so dumb with the introduction of herald of purity

yup this is a viable way to play the build. Both chieftan and jug are very good for the build.

And I agree abyssus isn't needed and honestly is kind of a noobtrap because if your endurance charges fall off that extra 40% physical damage is probably going to get you killed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info