[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

why not chance to bleed rather than maim?? melee phys gives bleed dmg and bleed gives flat
"
steakhousext wrote:
why not chance to bleed rather than maim?? melee phys gives bleed dmg and bleed gives flat

Because maim gives way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more DPS? Chance to bleed's damage is insignificant compared to Maim or Ruthless or a dozen other supports.
"
Icemasta wrote:
"
steakhousext wrote:

Because maim gives way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more DPS? Chance to bleed's damage is insignificant compared to Maim or Ruthless or a dozen other supports.

yep, maim is also good defensively
IGN: HarroHarbinger
I am contemplating using one carnage chieftain spectre for frenzy charges and one of whatever that casts vulnerability.

Has anyone integrated Aspect of the Spider with this build?
All that and a bag of chips!
"
kompaniet wrote:
I am contemplating using one carnage chieftain spectre for frenzy charges and one of whatever that casts vulnerability.

That's what I am doing. I also got clarity which makes them cast more often. I use Merveil's retainer for vuln.
Last edited by Icemasta on Mar 22, 2018, 11:09:14 PM
"
Icemasta wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

That's what I am doing. I also got clarity which makes them cast more often. I use Merveil's retainer for vuln.

where do you find merveil's retainers? i can't seem to find them and the wiki doesn't even have them
"
Belof wrote:
"
Icemasta wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

where do you find merveil's retainers? i can't seem to find them and the wiki doesn't even have them

you can probably find out at poedb.tw/us/ but it's slow as a snail for me. maybe you have better luck.

if i would have 3 spectres the 3:rd one would probably be one with proximity shield. nice support spectres.

how did you link yours up? generic gems like minion life and minion damage?
I just slam Raise Zombie, Raise Spectre, Animate Guardian in a 4L with Minion life. Although I might go with the Blood magic idea someone gave, since casting Raise Spectre with Blood magic also means they have blood magic for their abilities, meaning they expend life (which they regen crazy fast) instead of waiting for mana to recast.

The thing is I really want to keep that 4L. Merveil's retainer can be found in maps with sea witches. Pretty easy to spot, you'll see your entire army of summons get curse with vuln :P That being said, I've gone back to casting it manually. They just don't cast it frequently enough, and they prioritize casting their stupid wave way too much. Not work the hassle, plus it's not like I am lacking DPS for clear.
Just did Uber atziri with 2 avoidable deaths on a 5 link, this build is fantastic. Also, does anyone else find elder tougher to handle for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info