[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

Hi,
Can someone help me with my next upgrade? Empower 4?
Last edited by cowman25 on Jun 23, 2018, 10:49:36 AM

no idea
Last edited by January2555 on Jun 23, 2018, 10:36:54 AM
"
Keynomaru2 wrote:
Skeletons can't seem to handle the incursion rooms level 74 onward. Character is Sktony on my profile.

What is your main issue with it? Your gear looks fine to me, if you are lacking in dps then consider using flesh offering instead of bone offering. Vaal summon skeletons+ normal skeles should be enough to take care of the architects, consider swapping your melee splash out once the architect room is clear of regular mobs. Using the vaal skeles once it is ready again after architect can help with getting a little extra time as well.

Also, finally went and did my first temp league uber. Usually my characters end up too squishy for bossing but this was just amazing. Did uber deathless the first time and the whole fight was a lot of fun. Having the vaal skeles up seemed to make a big difference for vaal and the trio based on that other video. It was a breeze even when compared to my old mjolner and immortal vortex chars that I used back before the nerfs.

Im finaly finished with testing and building and that is what my build finaly looks

Bloodmagic enchantment Minindamage Zepter with Specteres and Zombies (easy recastlabe meatshields)
With Minionlife Support (they dont die very often anyway^^)

Mobility for teleport in the ring and therefore moved Animated guardin into Shield for further Survivability (it died to often :()

And as clearspeedenhancement i added Animate Weapon into the "CastWhileChaneling" setup
10 Animated Weapons while mapping helps a lot^^
does path of building calculate the additional atk speed from femurs when I select the weapon (so simulating 10 summoned skeletons) ?

because I bought

when I put this into path of building it shows equal dps to femurs but allows me to
use a shield and additional helps with resistances and stats

anyone knows?
you can test it yourself
edit a uniqe without the text save it to your build and then switch them..
if it works you should see a diffrence

i dont think so!
Can somebody please explain me what do I do with chaos res in this build?
Cuz I've noticed there are no chaos res items, yet everyone are enjoing it:D
I'm 84 atm but no kaoms etc but still I wonder, how that is not a problem? Or just skeletons take it all and i shouldn't care?
"
arcylite wrote:
Can somebody please explain me what do I do with chaos res in this build?
Cuz I've noticed there are no chaos res items, yet everyone are enjoing it:D
I'm 84 atm but no kaoms etc but still I wonder, how that is not a problem? Or just skeletons take it all and i shouldn't care?

For the most part the skeletons end up taking most of the hits, you are able to keep out of the way of a lot of the chaos damage. You can work it in if you can get it on your rares while still capping/overcapping your other resists.
Sorry for the noob question but can you explain what Elemental Equilibrium is for? I don't understand what we're casting to proc it and what we're looking to gain out of the effect of it. It seems like our damage is based on physical from the skelies.
gloves+Aura give around 50% extra damage as cold
Last edited by Reaper2507 on Jun 26, 2018, 3:06:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info