[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

"
binmivnvn wrote:
can someone explain why we pick commander of darkness instead of puppet master ? I'm new to this kinda thing.

Funny enough, when looking at path of building, not only does commander of darkness give you the resistances (which you will need if you run kaoms, and pariah), but it actually is more dps for your skellies than puppet master.

When you take off commander of darkness, your skellies lose 12,045 DPS, and then adding puppet master only adds 7045 DPS. While the movement speed isn't calculated into the DPS, if you're using the minion speed gem like the build shows, and to dust jewels, then you're likely fine on minion speed. I think it's the attack speed that makes such a difference in DPS.
"
binmivnvn wrote:
can someone explain why we pick commander of darkness instead of puppet master ? I'm new to this kinda thing.

Funny enough, when looking at path of building, not only does commander of darkness give you the resistances (which you will need if you run kaoms, and pariah), but it actually is more dps for your skellies than puppet master.

When you take off commander of darkness, your skellies lose 12,045 DPS, and then adding puppet master only adds 7045 DPS. While the movement speed isn't calculated into the DPS, if you're using the minion speed gem like the build shows, and to dust jewels, then you're likely fine on minion speed. I think it's the attack speed that makes such a difference in DPS.

Edit: Sorry, it double posted for some reason >.>
Last edited by Nekrofancy on Jun 5, 2018, 11:36:55 AM
HC...Just got to act 7... lvl 55 .... feel squishy... 1.4k life without immortal call cwdt ... should i take scion life wheel? or just not and go on with the lvling tree setup ?
Thanks for the Guide!

This Neck is great right? Should I wear it instead of pheonix?

And somehow i cant activate Hatred, Temporal Chains and Clarity. Am i doing something wrong? I accidently leveled the clarity gem. Is this the cause?
Last edited by abendsegler on Jun 5, 2018, 5:53:37 PM
Yeah. You may need to get a bit more mana overall, but the #1 cause is overlevelling clarity.

Clarity is only active for the bonus resists you get through the ascendancy, and the mana cost scales every time you level it up. Sooo keep it at level 1.
So does anyone know if using femurs is still better than two 90+ minion damage wands?
Hey right now i got a belly do i use that instead of blood bond?
"
Marquesj85 wrote:
So does anyone know if using femurs is still better than two 90+ minion damage wands?

Wanna know that too, also this would solve the problem of lag caused by stat recalculation from Femurs of the Saint every time a skeletton is summoned.
I also thought about Queens Escape and adding a movement spell to the setup (maybe in a belly)

Edit: and do you guys use vaal skeleton or normal ? With using vaal skeleton how do you get the charges to cast it..
Last edited by cuREE on Jun 6, 2018, 5:15:53 AM
"
Enduros wrote:
"
MurrayTheKay wrote:
Thanks for the great guide! I have 2 questions please :

1) How exactly does elemental equilibrium in the passive skill tree help this build?

2) How does desecrate help this build and how is it used?

Thank you.

EE is used with ball lightning. You hit enemies with lightning and they get +25% lightning res, but they also get -50% cold and fire.
Build uses hatred aura which gives extra % physical as lightning and also gloves do the same.
This means your cold damage is more effective.

Desecrate is used to make corpses. Offering skill explodes corpses to buff minions and yourself though Mistress of sacrifice ascendency node. In boss rooms when you start the fight there's usually no corpses yet, so this is a way to get buff going. Also you use it to summon zombies in your hideout for example.

"
Sorry, newbie question as I'm still fairly new to the game especially with the Vaal gems. I have Vaal Skeletons which summons a pack of 30 skeletons briefly before falling and goes on a lengthy cooldown. While that's on cooldown, what will be my main damage dealer before I can summon those skeletons again?

Vaal skills have both vaal skill and regular skill in there. Usually you just use the non-vaal portion, that is you run around summoning regular skeletons.

Alright got you! Another few questions that I have thou. Why particularly Femurs? I know there's the +2 to Socketed Minion gems and attack speed bonuses you get. Do these outweigh the use of 2 1 Handed wands with say minion damages? Not to mention, you'll only be getting 3 links as compared to a 4-6L with a 2H, but then he's my next question.

I've been running Bloodbond since I can't afford a Kaom's at the moment and I think it's great. Not to mention I get an additional 4-6L on it, which has given me the use of Zombies for some extra DPS, and also they increase all minions damage overall with Femurs. Will a Belly of the Beast work as well compared to a Kaom's?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info