[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

"
Tagmatar wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hum when i see your numbers i got confused you all had like 160k to 240k dps per skely how do you achieve that?

I got 48.8k with i think ok gear, what did i do wrong?

My stuff:

Got 3 to dust jewel + one damage jewel.

i checked the player you mentioned. it says 146k dps in pob with maim so it was a bit less than what was written. no minion speed gem mind you.

the aforementioned player has 6k life and 158% max life. he/she has 8 jewels. 7 of those are to dust jewels and both haste and hatred active.

if you want more damage get those jewel slots. depends what you what to do. better survival or better damage.

i killed shaper with my summoner this league and i only got a 5L and about the same damage as you. that was my goal for the charachter so i am content.

Thanks for the answer, in fact damage is not an issue as all boss melt in second but i was curious on how to got those numbers ^^

Fly safe

6-link
minion damage everywhere you can
as many jewel slots as you can get+as good jewels as you can get
as high level gems as you can
as many auras as you can run
animated guardian with buffs
vaal haste
flesh offering

and so on i suppose.
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 5, 2018, 2:38:37 PM
I love this guide and I'm leveling my witch up, but do you think you could update the leveling section? I understand why it's so short, but I just got to act 6 and I'm finding I'm having a much tougher time than previously.

I got a buddy to run me through the first two labs so I could switch to skeletons, but I actually feel like I'm doing less DPS than before. I think I need to be running more support skills, but honestly I'm not sure. Any advice you could give would be great!
How necessary is "to dust?"
Do I need 4 to even bother mapping? Started this build and i'm at 50 but didn't realize they're at about 25c average right now in BHC.
"
Do I need 4 to even bother mapping? Started this build and i'm at 50 but didn't realize they're at about 25c average right now in BHC.

They're not that big of a deal when you start out, skeletons shit on most of the games content even without them.
"
I love this guide and I'm leveling my witch up, but do you think you could update the leveling section? I understand why it's so short, but I just got to act 6 and I'm finding I'm having a much tougher time than previously.

I got a buddy to run me through the first two labs so I could switch to skeletons, but I actually feel like I'm doing less DPS than before. I think I need to be running more support skills, but honestly I'm not sure. Any advice you could give would be great!

I ran a From Dust jewel while leveling, really early on. I still use it because it just feels better imo. Maybe try that. Also; getting more supports for skellies is never a bad idea :D
"
"

They're not that big of a deal when you start out, skeletons shit on most of the games content even without them.

i did all maps t1-t16 including shaper with 5l and zero 'from dust' jewels.

edit: removed the ghastly flat damage minion jewels after finding out they add 0,2-1,8% dps each. a 'to dust' jewel adds 5-7% dps.

"
Codz wrote:

I checked your charachter and it looks like you got the right idea. It's looking pretty good.
You ought to invest in a 5l at some point and time. Preferably a femur staff if you can afford one.

I don't see you running any auras. Hatred would be a nice damage boost.
Later on the elemental equilibrium trick with lightning damage. Vulnerability curse also helps if you are lacking damage.

Remember than minion builds ramp up alot in power each gem level. Your skeleton gem is only lvl 11. Another trick you can use is buy a corrupted 20/20 skeleton gem asap whilst leveling up six of those in your offhand slots.

I tried bloodbond armour and blood offering but i found flesh offering to be more useful at your levels. Maybe try that instead.

Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 14, 2018, 5:48:55 AM
Regarding mind over matter from the guide/first post in the faq.

"
Is it worth using? I say No.

Pros: Gain 1-1.5k eHP
Gain a few Gem slots.

Cons: Lose Blasphemy Temp Chains.
Lose generosity on Hatred (Essence Worm).
Lose a flask slot to a mana flask.
Harder to cap Resists.

"
You won't have enough mana to repeatedly cast Summon Skeletons

You won't have this problem if you run mind over matter so there is an advantage!
You can repeatedly summon skeletons on top of monsters so there is less stress for minion movement speed and/or to dust jewels. Another advantage.

Jewels are cheaper for mind over matter as you can adjust the life/mana ratio via everything. Gear, passives and jewels. Mana on jewels are not valued as much as life and gives more jewel options.

I think one con for mind over matter is that it isn't as beginner friendly as opposed to stacking a bunch of life only.

Something to consider.
Curious why Mistress of Sacrifice ascendancy over Puppet Master?

Looks like the relevant bonuses are

20% increased skill effect duration and your offerings affect you at 50%

vs

20% Minion movement speed, 30% minion duration, 12% attack speed, and 30% increased minion damage.

Thanks for the build, I'm enjoying it.
Last edited by aguglisp on Apr 15, 2018, 4:43:05 PM

Would this be okay to use instead of bloodbond?
I'm not sure if the inc health is much more than what I currently run, esp with lack of phys dps reduc.
in BHC league as well.
lvl 73 currently.
Can't afford kaoms.
Last edited by Astroknight on Apr 14, 2018, 5:56:44 PM
"
aguglisp wrote:
Curious why Mistress of Sacrifice ascendancy over Puppet Master?

Looks like the relevant bonuses are

20% increased skill effect duration and your offerings affect you at 50%

vs

20% Minion movement speed, 30% minion duration, 12% attack speed, and 30% increased minion damage.

Thanks for the build, I'm enjoying it.

I'm also very interested in hearing the reasoning behind this decision. Puppet master seems very strong, but I suspect there's a good reason for using MoS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info