[3.3] HeiroFat: the Pen Is Mightier (HC, All Content, Perm IC, Boss Killer)

Thats are mine items for now.I am clearing everything with a speed that I've never thought is possible.Thank you for the great build
For me most dangerous thing was DoT attacks , so I am using Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Shakari and everything is so smooth now. Still havent fight guardians, but t15 maps felt like t1
Last edited by AlexAndonov on May 21, 2018, 12:25:45 PM
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
Why we use arcane surge in the setup, while i've noticed that with the ascedancy I have it all the time up?Since I dont have my arcane surge linked to summon phantasm , I dont use it, but still I got Arcane surge all the time.

You get arcane surge 100% of the time from your ascendency, but it's lvl 1. The linked arcane surge can go up to lvl 20. It's really not a huge difference, but it is more damage and mana regen.

Also, looking at your gear, you should fix your flasks. First, get atziri's promise as your amethyst flask. Its' a huge damage increase. Second, sorrow of the divine gives you zealot's oath during effect, which gets rid of your life regen. A non-unique sulphur flask will be better there. After that, keep your eyes out for a +1 volatile dead enchanted helm (your biggest damage increase).

-Marcel.
"
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
Why we use arcane surge in the setup, while i've noticed that with the ascedancy I have it all the time up?Since I dont have my arcane surge linked to summon phantasm , I dont use it, but still I got Arcane surge all the time.

You get arcane surge 100% of the time from your ascendency, but it's lvl 1. The linked arcane surge can go up to lvl 20. It's really not a huge difference, but it is more damage and mana regen.

Also, looking at your gear, you should fix your flasks. First, get atziri's promise as your amethyst flask. Its' a huge damage increase. Second, sorrow of the divine gives you zealot's oath during effect, which gets rid of your life regen. A non-unique sulphur flask will be better there. After that, keep your eyes out for a +1 volatile dead enchanted helm (your biggest damage increase).

-Marcel.

Well, I was using atziri's promise, but I red here, that it doesnt work with Xoph blood, thats why I've changed it.Didnt knew about zealot's oath, I will remove it right away :).As far for the enchant, I am trying to make my own, since the helmets that are on the market are either some weak stats or very expensive.I am just flying through the eternal lab..it takes just a few min to finish it.Amazing build.thank you for the answer it was very helpful

ps. I should look for enchant VD 40 % damage, or 1 more corpse explosion?
Last edited by AlexAndonov on May 21, 2018, 3:27:54 PM
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
ps. I should look for enchant VD 40 % damage, or 1 more corpse explosion?

You want the enchant: Volatile Dead destroys up to 1 additional Corpse
Killed Atziri for the first time (whatever level it is when I use 4 sacrifice fragments). Died twice to reflect during Atziri fight before I figured out that I could just attack a few times, let the balls hit, heal as I move, then attack again.

Is there an easy way to tell which of the Atziri spawns to attack during the mirror phase (n00b here)?
"
joNDel_x wrote:
Killed Atziri for the first time (whatever level it is when I use 4 sacrifice fragments). Died twice to reflect during Atziri fight before I figured out that I could just attack a few times, let the balls hit, heal as I move, then attack again.

Is there an easy way to tell which of the Atziri spawns to attack during the mirror phase (n00b here)?

After a terrible first attempt, even without VD, I tried again, but this time with VD, and when she splits, I choose the one without Ele reflection, jump on it and spam attack, and the mirror dies in a second.I tried this few more times and it works flawless.Dont know the mechanics if you have to kill just 1 reflection or all, but so far, 5 times in a row , I kill just 1 and the phase ends
What would be the best for Watcher's eye , fire damage , leech or penetration?
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
"
joNDel_x wrote:

After a terrible first attempt, even without VD, I tried again, but this time with VD, and when she splits, I choose the one without Ele reflection, jump on it and spam attack, and the mirror dies in a second.I tried this few more times and it works flawless.Dont know the mechanics if you have to kill just 1 reflection or all, but so far, 5 times in a row , I kill just 1 and the phase ends

First, you're correct that atzir's promise doesn't work with xoph's blood. For atziri, the clone holding the mirror is the one with the reflect. You only have to kill 1 of her clones, just don't hit the mirror.
Thinking of using this build in the next league, what skills would you indicate until you reach the level to use the complete build?
Do you think Vaal Impurity of Fire will be worth it over Anger?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info