[3.2] Occultist Doedre's Skin ~ 7-8 curses / 4 auras ~ Rank 1 Occultist Bestiary HC

"
forthadm wrote:
Hi, interresting build but i don't understand how you can use all that curse with blasphemy and auras. Can you link a PoB pastebin with tree + gear + gems please :)

Possibly after the flashback race. A bit busy with 99-100 in HC SSF right now. :)
Hey man Great guide,

just wondering when you have time to update your POB, i wanna play this for the 3.3 release. when i visit your profile you got some troll items on there. Also do you think this build will be viable for 3.3 or do you think there is a better curse setup?

one question about your endgame auras that you ran. how did u manage to fit all four auras? 3x 35% auras and a 25%

if im not leveling alone and in a party how should i go about doing so? because your main curses use doedre which is 65, do i just run around using whatever till then?
Hey man this looks great and I'm starting an Occultist today. Will you update it to 3.3? Should work mostly as I is I gather but your experience with the build could help in adapting it for this patch.

Peace.

M.-
"
Hey man this looks great and I'm starting an Occultist today. Will you update it to 3.3? Should work mostly as I is I gather but your experience with the build could help in adapting it for this patch.

Peace.

M.-

I will probably update the thread later tonight with updates and if there are any big changes to the build.
Last edited by NewGenBaka on Aug 2, 2018, 6:16:50 PM
"
Xinta wrote:
Hey man Great guide,

just wondering when you have time to update your POB, i wanna play this for the 3.3 release. when i visit your profile you got some troll items on there. Also do you think this build will be viable for 3.3 or do you think there is a better curse setup?

one question about your endgame auras that you ran. how did u manage to fit all four auras? 3x 35% auras and a 25%

if im not leveling alone and in a party how should i go about doing so? because your main curses use doedre which is 65, do i just run around using whatever till then?

I would still level probably with the SRS + reserve mana for blasphemy curses for leveling as you want to be able to atleast kill a monster while your party is wrecking havoc up ahead and leaving a mob or two behind low life. I might update the PoB later tonight for 3.3.

This build really shines in early mapping tiers with relatively low budget thus making it powerful in a stage of a game which is start of mapping tiers 1-12. After that i would play with Shavronnes Wrappings 5 blasphemy curser as lowlife with some auras.

The trick how to fit the auras was enlighten level 3-4.
Last edited by NewGenBaka on Aug 2, 2018, 6:15:08 PM
Bumping because people are trying to claim similar builds their own.
your guide is too confusing
you say doedre's skin as CI but your char lvl 100 uses Shav's as LL
The pob is not lvl 70, since 70 points is around lvl 50 ish
it appears more as an aurabot than a cursebot as it is
put some tabs with what your gears are etc and some screenshots too
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Aug 26, 2018, 10:55:02 PM
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
your guide is too confusing
you say doedre's skin as CI but your char lvl 100 uses Shav's as LL
The pob is not lvl 70, since 70 points is around lvl 50 ish
it appears more as an aurabot than a cursebot as it is
put some tabs with what your gears are etc and some screenshots too

That's why the guide is Hardcore Bestiary League, Nothing really has changed but just look at the item, ignore the profile. There's a list there of items and different combinations that's why its confusing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info