[3.2] Occultist Doedre's Skin ~ 7-8 curses / 4 auras ~ Rank 1 Occultist Bestiary HC

"
DoubleDeadGuy wrote:
love the idea, executing it now, i dont always plan on running with a party/friends but still wanna fart around with it to slowly level n try different things out, what would u recommend as a damage set up in junction? Thought about Allelopathy Blight set up potentially... would love to hear if u have had any success with some damaging skills.

Edit: just realized I wouldnt be getting a ton out of all the dmg curse options with Blight :thinking:

Edit Edit: Ive since decided blight is actually decent with those gloves. 5L, does ok AoE and Single target for what im doing now plus the hinder is a nice added slow to potentially use with a party too..

It could work if you take some chaos damage nodes over some ES or curse nodes. I never tried using Doedres skin curser with damage skills but can imagine Blight contagion working fine with it.
"
Supportic wrote:
Have you tried Fenumus Shroud as a curser instead of Doedre's Skin?

I tried using the chest on a blasphemy CI curser with the boots aswell. I would probably go blood magic lowlife with shavs instead which can be found in my profile as i made one with shavs and heretics veil. 5 blasphemy curses + purities + haste + discipline.
"
garamaganda wrote:
"
NewGenBaka wrote:
"
Supportic wrote:
Have you tried Fenumus Shroud as a curser instead of Doedre's Skin?

I tried using the chest on a blasphemy CI curser with the boots aswell. I would probably go blood magic lowlife with shavs instead which can be found in my profile as i made one with shavs and heretics veil. 5 blasphemy curses + purities + haste + discipline.

Hey! Iam playing someting similar right now: LL occultist with Fenumus Shroud and annoing coruscating elixirs (playing on sc).
Iam using 4 curses on blasphemy + 3 purity + discipline + haste + spider aspect.
Main goal is to effectively use malediction+Fenumus Shroud effect+enfeeble that all togather reduce even shapers dps by around 47% (with animated guardian close enought even 52%).

I guess you have +30% Enfeeble curse effect enchantment on helmet? If not. That could do the trick.
Can we have a gear and gem-link breakdown please? I really would like to minmax this build, thanks :)
"
erondondon wrote:
Can we have a gear and gem-link breakdown please? I really would like to minmax this build, thanks :)

Gem links are posted below flask setup now. Updated.
I've noticed there are no auras in the gem links, is that correct? thought this guide is 8 curse, 4 auras. Also can you post the gear required? It's not stated in the build.
"
erondondon wrote:
I've noticed there are no auras in the gem links, is that correct? thought this guide is 8 curse, 4 auras. Also can you post the gear required? It's not stated in the build.

You would use discipline and Boots: Enlighten 3 - Purity of Fire - Purity of Ice - Purity of Lightning

Chest: Enfeeble - Faster Casting - Temporal Chains - Elemental Weakness - Poacher's mark - Assasin's Mark

You can also use Spider aspect in addition to mentioned above.
Last edited by NewGenBaka on Apr 22, 2018, 3:09:05 PM
im interested in something like this but I might be missing something but why in your "Skill tree when you go Curser and beyond" tree have max hp nodes and CI? isn't this just wasting skill points?
Hi, interresting build but i don't understand how you can use all that curse with blasphemy and auras. Can you link a PoB pastebin with tree + gear + gems please :)
Last edited by forthadm on May 11, 2018, 9:12:15 AM
"
KMunay wrote:
im interested in something like this but I might be missing something but why in your "Skill tree when you go Curser and beyond" tree have max hp nodes and CI? isn't this just wasting skill points?

Near Cruel preparation / Devotion and Melding you convert the life nodes to energy shield nodes through having Energy from withins.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info