[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

pasta im about ready to delete my char how the hell are you supposed to stay alive with 4k life every damn boss that i fight in t10 maps freaking kill me over and over espcailly freaking dordee how am i supposed to use barrage when i cant even get close enough to freaking hit them.

I literly get 1 shot and dont dodge crap iv died 100 times now on my char and also the fact that i have all the gear you describe to get started i thought spending 20 exalts would put me in a good place i guess not i have a great quiver i have a great helm like yours yet i freaking die over and over in maps

It is beyond frustrating losing 50 percent in one damn map because i die over and over in said map im never gonna freaking get to 86 at this point how i only have 450k single target dps is beyond me but its really starting to piss me off
"
crazytrain334 wrote:
pasta im about ready to delete my char how the hell are you supposed to stay alive with 4k life every damn boss that i fight in t10 maps freaking kill me over and over espcailly freaking dordee how am i supposed to use barrage when i cant even get close enough to freaking hit them.

I literly get 1 shot and dont dodge crap iv died 100 times now on my char and also the fact that i have all the gear you describe to get started i thought spending 20 exalts would put me in a good place i guess not i have a great quiver i have a great helm like yours yet i freaking die over and over in maps

It is beyond frustrating losing 50 percent in one damn map because i die over and over in said map im never gonna freaking get to 86 at this point how i only have 450k single target dps is beyond me but its really starting to piss me off

This build needs some basic skill to work. Looking at your post history in this thread and the item choices you made with your budget show pretty much that you lack the understanding how this build works.

Not to be rude or anything, but this kind of character is obviously not for you.
"
renkyn wrote:
"
crazytrain334 wrote:

This build needs some basic skill to work. Looking at your post history in this thread and the item choices you made with your budget show pretty much that you lack the understanding how this build works.

Not to be rude or anything, but this kind of character is obviously not for you.

not to be rude but kiss my ass dude.

Also the choices with my currency and gear that i bought yea i bought the most expensive stuff. I can only do with what i get and what currency i get. Second of all your post was not needed you are just a douche bag.

Not even trying to be helpful at all at least the guy who made the damn build is helpful and not a douche bag. And what post are you talking bout the post that i made? I never claimed to be god tier at poe either. Cause im not. But some bosses that literally have no damn mechanics just spam there damn skills and i cant evade crap i get one shot by now. That being said clearly i have basic skills if iv done t12 maps i have done t12 maps you know smart ass. Just some bosses that don't have any mechanics kill me over and over and it pisse sme the hell off.

So instead of being a piece of crap how about you be constructive. Do i understand this build basics i guess not considering iv tried getting the gear that you need for the build the only thing i dont have right now is a damn chest but i shouldn't need a chest to do t10 maps. Also yes i know my flask suck. I need more levels but its frustrating leveling for an hour to get 50 percent then dying on a boss and losing it all in about 2 minutes
Last edited by crazytrain334 on Mar 20, 2018, 4:56:30 AM
"
crazytrain334 wrote:
"
renkyn wrote:
"
crazytrain334 wrote:

not to be rude but kiss my ass dude.

Also the choices with my currency and gear that i bought yea i bought the most expensive stuff. I can only do with what i get and what currency i get. Second of all your post was not needed you are just a douche bag.

Not even trying to be helpful at all at least the guy who made the damn build is helpful and not a douche bag. And what post are you talking bout the post that i made? I never claimed to be god tier at poe either. Cause im not. But some bosses that literally have no damn mechanics just spam there damn skills and i cant evade crap i get one shot by now. That being said clearly i have basic skills if iv done t12 maps i have done t12 maps you know smart ass. Just some bosses that don't have any mechanics kill me over and over and it pisse sme the hell off.

So instead of being a piece of crap how about you be constructive. Do i understand this build basics i guess not considering iv tried getting the gear that you need for the build the only thing i dont have right now is a damn chest but i shouldn't need a chest to do t10 maps. Also yes i know my flask suck. I need more levels but its frustrating leveling for an hour to get 50 percent then dying on a boss and losing it all in about 2 minutes

You can skip bosses until few more levels.

Try to achieve 4.5k life. Jewelry/jewels help.

This build revolves around trying to avoid most 1 shots and killing ur opponent VERY fast.

It helps if ur not 1 shot, instead survive with small hp pool that 1 hit.

You can try stibnite flask versus melee bosses, works well.

If elemental bosses are problem, you could try loreweave for more max res.

Against chaos damage, tho, this build is very weak, and you just have to hone your dodging skills and kill the stuff before it kills you.

If you want 92+ lvl with this build, I suggest to avoid hardest encounters, and that isn't related to map tiers, instead damage types. Some T15 bosses are easier than dordee encounter.

Ign: FitzG
Crazytrain:

Also get better flasks, its cheap.

Roll quicksilver with movement speed, or movement speed + increased effect.

Getting higher movement speed is key to survival. Your boots have only 15% ms.

Myself, I use devoto 20% + boots 30%, it helps alot.

Get more life, at least one of ur rings sucks ass.

Get a real chest.

Swap belt to 15% roll, it matters more than 1-4 life on belt.

U can try jade flask too, that +3000 flat eva is big help.

Ign: FitzG
thanks for all your tips yea i know i should get better flask and stuff im not great at poe as i said i just know that just certain bosses i have real issues with like dordee and my resist are all capped you mean raise the resist values i guess which i just learned about on an rf totem char
thanks for all your tips yea i know i should get better flask and stuff im not great at poe as i said i just know that just certain bosses i have real issues with like dordee and my resist are all capped you mean raise the resist values i guess which i just learned about on an rf totem char.

I dont know why i have barrage right now because i find my self having to literally off screen stuff with la just to kill it unless i get in and freeze it permanently which doesn't always happen. key example of a boss i died to 4 times earlier was on the t10 map shipyard the lightening guy i was able to kill everyone else but him because i couldn't get close to use barrage he would rape me with lightening even tho my lightening is maxed out :/ and he literally wouldn't stop warping around so i never could get close enough to barrage him

PS sorry for double post
Last edited by crazytrain334 on Mar 20, 2018, 6:24:48 AM
This is a typical bow build, ie it is squishy and relies on tons of damage, mobility and awareness on the player's behalf to actually avoid damage. You cannot facetank bosses on this, unless you are 100% certain you can knockback reliably and will not get 1shot by any mechanic, which is pretty much the case starting around the Tier you are referring to for many bosses.

Shipyard is a nasty boss for many builds that aren'T super tanky, you need to simply learn what to look out for and what to run away from, and when to pop flasks and get your damage in. The point with this build is to delete the target in a few globals with the right gear, so squishiness won't be a huge factor.

The reason why your previous posts were brought up is simply because this is not a good build to pick if you are a newer PoE player and are inexperienced with specific bosses and things to look out for. I'm very experienced myself, and i will still die frequenently to things like sudden Breach bosses, nasty exiles, or icky red beasts. Because this build will not get much higher than 5-5.5k life or so tops, you have to accept that you will get oneshot or caught out occasionally.

This is not a facetank Jugg.
Hi, looking forward to playing this. Can you tell us what the ascendancy path is?

edit: found it on another page ->
Pierce, Tailwind, Accuracy, Bleed

Add it to front page if you can :)
Last edited by sykezlol on Mar 20, 2018, 6:51:30 AM
"
Miffy23 wrote:
This is a typical bow build, ie it is squishy and relies on tons of damage, mobility and awareness on the player's behalf to actually avoid damage. You cannot facetank bosses on this, unless you are 100% certain you can knockback reliably and will not get 1shot by any mechanic, which is pretty much the case starting around the Tier you are referring to for many bosses.

Shipyard is a nasty boss for many builds that aren'T super tanky, you need to simply learn what to look out for and what to run away from, and when to pop flasks and get your damage in. The point with this build is to delete the target in a few globals with the right gear, so squishiness won't be a huge factor.

The reason why your previous posts were brought up is simply because this is not a good build to pick if you are a newer PoE player and are inexperienced with specific bosses and things to look out for. I'm very experienced myself, and i will still die frequenently to things like sudden Breach bosses, nasty exiles, or icky red beasts. Because this build will not get much higher than 5-5.5k life or so tops, you have to accept that you will get oneshot or caught out occasionally.

This is not a facetank Jugg.

yea i get all that i guess i just need to learn this stuff you mentioned im not a new poe player i mean iv played almost 2k hours iv never built up enough currency to try an expensive over the top build so i never could get into t10 plus maps before i got lucky this league got some nice drops and decided to try a non low budget build so here we are.

I lack experience with the bosses sure but im not inexperienced with super squishy builds hell. I was a top 10 dh 2 seasons on Diablo 3 playing one of the most squishiest damn builds out there ue MS so i know squishy

I think the other issue is i dont really know how to roll maps in terms of making them rare and what mods to take and what not to take i know not to do reflect maps thats general sense but like alot of my maps have really strong dps i guess in terms of added damage to bosses/mobs and also i do things like point blank and crap guess that doesnt help my case
Last edited by crazytrain334 on Mar 20, 2018, 7:06:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info