[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

Hi, need some help with crafting advice on my bow. What should I add?

IGN: nuduahh
Personally I'd recommend using a pair of rare Gripped Gloves over the unique options, unless you need Oskarm for more crit. A pair with good attack speed and DEX is slightly more DPS on my current setup (95% effective crit) than Maligaro's is, and offers resists/life making it a lot easier to get damage on rings.

There's also the possibility of projectile dmg on shaped gripped gloves, but that'd probably be pretty expensive.

Last edited by consfearacy on Mar 19, 2018, 1:51:58 PM

Quick question, is this build viable using ^? I'm a bit of a new player. Reason I ask is because I only have 7ex left and don't think I'm really in a position to risk rolling for that shaper bow just yet. I got lucky with the Windripper last night and managed to 6L it in 3 fusings.
"
nuduah wrote:
Hi, need some help with crafting advice on my bow. What should I add?

Flat Cold, or Dex
Last edited by PastaAdventures on Mar 19, 2018, 2:02:16 PM
"
Greyf13ld wrote:

Quick question, is this build viable using ^? I'm a bit of a new player. Reason I ask is because I only have 7ex left and don't think I'm really in a position to risk rolling for that shaper bow just yet. I got lucky with the Windripper last night and managed to 6L it in 3 fusings.

Yes, read "Build Advice and Budgeting" in the thread
"
consfearacy wrote:
Personally I'd recommend using a pair of rare Gripped Gloves over the unique options, unless you need Oskarm for more crit. A pair with good attack speed and DEX is slightly more DPS on my current setup (95% effective crit) than Maligaro's is, and offers resists/life making it a lot easier to get damage on rings.

There's also the possibility of projectile dmg on shaped gripped gloves, but that'd probably be pretty expensive.

Yeah, I conidered using a shaped rare gripped gloves but I didn't need res as much an Maligaros

is a huge dps boost. Good option though if you are on a budget and need res.
Hm pasta if i remember correctly you said you want the claw nodes/lioneyes jewel for the leech.
But i am at leech cap anyways and claw nodes don't increase it (other then leech nodes at the bottom). Is it rly worth it just for the crit then?
(i am at 4k hp only but with your 700 you shouldn't have much more cap and you deal more dmg anyways so you reach the cap with the blood drinker node too)

Thx

Ps. build is great so far

Hello Pasta. Great build, really enjoying it. I was wondering if you had any suggestion on what I should change on my gear.
"
Rossko wrote:
Hm pasta if i remember correctly you said you want the claw nodes/lioneyes jewel for the leech.
But i am at leech cap anyways and claw nodes don't increase it (other then leech nodes at the bottom). Is it rly worth it just for the crit then?
(i am at 4k hp only but with your 700 you shouldn't have much more cap and you deal more dmg anyways so you reach the cap with the blood drinker node too)

Thx

I just take it instead of duelist leech.
"
"
Rossko wrote:

Thx

I just take it instead of duelist leech.

yeah i know :D

But i am leech capped with only blood drinker (and you should be too).
So the leech from the claw nodes is wasted /non existent and you "only" get the crit from it.

Duelist just increases life leech cap thats why i mentioned it.
Last edited by rossko on Mar 19, 2018, 4:35:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info