[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

Is a good rolled loreweave any good for this build?
IGN: nuduahh
hey there pasta if im using a 5 link barrage what do i leave out in the link? ty for answering all our questions bro your build is super fun for me so far :D
I hate to be "that guy" but is there any chance you could break the tree down into 4 or 5 leveling trees for those of us that are really horrible about knowing what to do first through the end as we level.

That would be awesome!!
the price for the bow its super super super high :(
how many exalted will in cost in std with that item?
"
sivertry wrote:
"
crazytrain334 wrote:
what should i spend the currency on iv alrdy got a lions fall what else should i put my 14 exalted orbs to ? i guess a quiver and bow? also what chest do you recommend for me

14ex is more than enough, bow u can get with like 10-20c and 5L it urself, for gloves oskarm is actually not quite useful i found, im at 80% effective crit on pob without it and the power charges is not consistent in mapping cos the projectile weakness overwrites the assassin mark
im using

this is cheap, way cheaper than oskarm and u get the aspect of spider plus damage buffs and attack speed on it without the -chaos resist from oskarm, that way u dont have to buy rares with aspect o spider craft (expensive)
thats leaves u with over 13ex left, the belt and ammy are cheap as well, u can get 6L perfect form and still have enough to get the quiver with +1 arrow, unless u want to use dying sun instead of wise oak

which gem do u suggest in the gloves?

and I didnt find a bow 5 links with AS add cold dmg every 10 dex and crit chance at 10-20 chaos :(
"
sivertry wrote:
@pasta
tailwind isnt noticeable to me, the movement speed/attack speed etc still looks the same to me
im thinking since im using fenusus gloves, is it better to spec into +1 projectile? instead of tailwind and fast&deadly
i found my crit is enough without oskarm

Tailwind is more dps than +1
"
bosmano775 wrote:
hello, loving the build so far, menaged to get myself this

my question is whether i should focus on linking this, or try getting something better instead? cheers.
Budged about 2ex
My other gear

Everything looks good. Just 5l it and keep and eye out for a faster APS bow.
"
nuduah wrote:
Is a good rolled loreweave any good for this build?

No
"
crazytrain334 wrote:
hey there pasta if im using a 5 link barrage what do i leave out in the link? ty for answering all our questions bro your build is super fun for me so far :D

[Barrage]-[Inc Crit]-[Cold Pen]-[Ele Damage to Attacks]-[Elemental Focus]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info