Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
"
Jimmygee1 wrote:

Dude you dont have the +1 Skel boots Alberon's Warpath, it's a cheap item and get your 12th skel at the start until you can replace it with a +1 skel armour 6 link.

My 6 link armor has the "+1 Zombies/+1 Skels" mod on it. That's why I'm asking where the 12th one comes from if you have the mod on the armor. The guide says you don't need Alberon's with the mod on your armor, but I still only spawn 11 with the gear I posted.

Then check your skills properly as I can make 12 skels. I only have that +1 skel boots. you can view my guy publicly AbandonedAriana
I wanted to say this build is great, I've leveled it up to 90 and made some changes - but the foundation of this build is fantastic, and thanks!

I personally added in an AG, and finished level 90 in a different part of the tree where there were some life nodes+another gem slot.

a big part of making this build work is getting some minion move speed+attack speed to smooth out clearing speed.

I've also been experimenting with different movement abilities since I switched to a wand.

Z.
"
Jimmygee1 wrote:
"
"
Jimmygee1 wrote:

Dude you dont have the +1 Skel boots Alberon's Warpath, it's a cheap item and get your 12th skel at the start until you can replace it with a +1 skel armour 6 link.

My 6 link armor has the "+1 Zombies/+1 Skels" mod on it. That's why I'm asking where the 12th one comes from if you have the mod on the armor. The guide says you don't need Alberon's with the mod on your armor, but I still only spawn 11 with the gear I posted.

Then check your skills properly as I can make 12 skels. I only have that +1 skel boots. you can view my guy publicly AbandonedAriana

Thanks. I checked my skills and noticed I have one of the skel passives unallocated. Gonna have to fix that. lol
I am looking forward to play this build as a leaguestarter in 3.6. Hope there will not be too many changes.
Last edited by NebuKadneZaar on Mar 4, 2019, 12:08:29 AM
Build is mostly unchanged for 3.6, and continues to be a strong league start choice IMO. Update notes:

"
Extremely minor nerf to bone helmets is about the only change that affects the core of this build. An interesting new option that we might want to try is the newly buffed Summon Phantasm Support, which now summons phantasms on hit against bosses as well as on kill. This means they reliably contribute to single target damage as well as clearing, making them potentially attractive as an addition (probably to zombies rather than skeletons, so as not to weaken skeleton damage). I'm not sure whether I'll play this build during 3.6, but if you do and you try out phantasms, could you please PM me your results? Thanks.

Also made some more minor changes adding more discussion of fossils and veiled mods for gearing options.

I will fix up the skill tree links and PoB imports as soon as the respective tools update. Please forgive me if I don't get to it for a day or two and the tree links are broken during that time!
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Think I've found my league starter! Thanks!
helllo..

Do you think i could make this a pure es build ?

Thanks!
"
wedda2k wrote:
helllo..

Do you think i could make this a pure es build ?

Thanks!

Sure, although the tree is going to look pretty weird. Something like this maybe. You're going to have to use a Valyrium for stun resistance as well, besides all the usual rare gear with high ES.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
@viper since you wont be starting with this, what will you be starting as?
"
Aevaris wrote:
@viper since you wont be starting with this, what will you be starting as?

Lightning Inquis. Probably Spark + Ball Lightning but not certain yet. Want to abuse Unleash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info