[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Solanales wrote:
"
Snibe wrote:
"
Solanales wrote:
Gotta say, this build continues to impress. I spent some time recording footage for the new guide tonight and got probably my smoothest A8 yet.

Awakener 8 W/ Impale Skeletons

Ya the +2 wands are luxury items. I crafted some for awhile and that was pretty fun, but overall they're a top end thing for optimization. Same with the +1 Skeleton and +1 intelligence gem amulet but that was really simple to make.

Can you explain how you crafted / made this Amulet?
Thanks
This is kinda my final final TANK build, nothing gets close to killing me in last 30 T16's, no metas, no boss, nothing

https://pastebin.com/h9WYLMvf

"
venk2011 wrote:

Thanks

I had a post on it from when I first crafted it, but I can't for the life of me find it now. Anyways here's the process:

1. I needed dexterity so I bought an ilvl 83 Jade Amulet with elder influence and the mod "+1 to maximum number of Skeletons" on it. The Item level needs to be 82 or above to support the hunter +1 int gem mod. You can pick any base you want for this, just make sure it has the skeletons mod as the ONLY "eldritch" or "of the elder" mod on it

2. I had a random ilvl 85 hunter influence amulet laying around. I scoured it and alt/aug spammed until I hit the +1 to all Intelligence gems. It's important that this is also the only "of the hunt" or "hunter's" mod on the item. This took a bit as it's a rather rare mod. Don't get discouraged.

3. I used an Awakener's Orb to combine them. You right click on the Awakener orb, then left click on the donor Hunter necklace, then left click on the base Elder amulet. This will take one mod of the influence type on each item, keep those, and reroll everything else. For us, it keeps the +1 Intelligence Gems and the +1 to Maximum number of Skeletons.

4. Now I had an amulet with some phys attack roll, the two mods I care about, and lightining resistence. I got a bit brave and annuled it to try to remove the phys attack prefix and thankfully I got it first try. I then was left with the two prefixes we care about and the lightning res suffix. I crafted on "Prefixes Cannot Be Changed" and scoured to remove the lightning res.

5. Now I had a rare amulet with just the +1 intelligence and the +1 to Maximum skeletons. I crafted on multimod and put on life and minion movement speed. I divined it a bit to get those mods in a good space, then exalt slammed to fill the final prefix which sadly hit a crappy all res roll. Not the end of the world... It's useful, but not really "great"

That's how I got this amulet:

Is there a skill which we should anoil in this build?
"
Solanales wrote:
"
venk2011 wrote:

Thanks

That's how I got this amulet:

Thanks for this, very nice. quite pricey tho
"
d3viant6 wrote:
This is kinda my final final TANK build, nothing gets close to killing me in last 30 T16's, no metas, no boss, nothing

https://pastebin.com/h9WYLMvf

Try double beyond t19 + sextants + prohecies + 4 gilded scarabs + alva. They are MUCH harder. T16 is a joke to necro
Last edited by ActiveSlay on Jan 18, 2020, 2:47:11 PM
Got my hands on this baby

which is kind of insane for our build. +2 to duration is huge. No life is mehh so had to respec points. And no extra skeleton. But energy shield is very nice. Dropped doryani since I'm at 2000 ES without it.
Last edited by varmemester on Jan 18, 2020, 7:22:21 PM
"
varmemester wrote:
Got my hands of this baby

which is kind of insane for our build. +2 to duration is huge. No life is mehh so had to respec points. And no extra skeleton. But energy shield is very nice. Dropped doryani since I'm at 2000 ES without it.

It is a nice chest, but do you really mean to have desecrate in that 6L and not impale?
"
varmemester wrote:
Got my hands of this baby

How much was it?
"
idkwat wrote:
"
varmemester wrote:
Got my hands on this baby

How much was it?

10 exa. Not sure if its expensive but can't find many of those which at the same time fits our gem setup.
Last edited by varmemester on Jan 18, 2020, 7:21:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info