[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Thanks Solanales for the mechanics clarification ;)
This might not be seen but I just want to say thank you for this build, it has been extremely fun, never did a skeleton build before because I liked playing totem but this build really works wonders.
Could someone post a balanced endgame pob with shield charge as the movementskill?
Does anyone play with a trigger wand for flesh offering? Do you go manual desecrate there for the CWDT Spirit Offering proc or maybe switch CWDT to something else like immortal call or steel skin?
What is a solid amount of movement speed for my minions? I'm trying to see if I can get away with not having bonus movement speed on both of my rings in favor of a redeemer ring for more minion damage.
Anyone has a POB with the Doriyani jewel ? is it worth the 80c in term of survivability?
"
Cidgeno wrote:
Anyone has a POB with the Doriyani jewel ? is it worth the 80c in term of survivability?

On page 222 a post made by varmemester has a jewel they made in PoB. They also put under the picture the text that you can copy and paste into a Jewel you make in PoB to do the same thing.

Edit. I just tried it and at my health of 5,393 and ES of 681 I get to 2,083 ES. That's a pretty significant survivability boost.
Last edited by Rebur on Jan 13, 2020, 11:18:08 PM
Can Someone shortly explain the impale stuff to me?

Is it enough If i only Change the skeleton 6L for impale?
Or do i need the Generosity and Dread Banner stuff?

I would Not Like to Reserve Mana because of MoM and im Not Sure how effektiv the Impale stuff is against the OG Setup because i'm running an awakend melee Splash.
"
Rebur wrote:
"
Cidgeno wrote:

On page 222 a post made by varmemester has a jewel they made in PoB. They also put under the picture the text that you can copy and paste into a Jewel you make in PoB to do the same thing.

Edit. I just tried it and at my health of 5,393 and ES of 681 I get to 2,083 ES. That's a pretty significant survivability boost.

Thanks must have missed it, trying to keep up with the 10 pages update everyday, i need the boost, currently stuck at 92 :p keep dying lol
"
corranosgor wrote:
Can Someone shortly explain the impale stuff to me?

Is it enough If i only Change the skeleton 6L for impale?
Or do i need the Generosity and Dread Banner stuff?

I would Not Like to Reserve Mana because of MoM and im Not Sure how effektiv the Impale stuff is against the OG Setup because i'm running an awakend melee Splash.

Impale is very good DPS and if a build can fit in in they really need to since it such a big increase. Also as a aside most people drop Feeding Frenzy to use Impale.

Now Dread Banner plus Generosity increase it even more. On my PoB I have Total Impale DPS of 730,951.8 if I drop Dread Banner it drops to 575,332.6. So a pretty big drop.

Now as for Mana reserved I feel it is negligible. My total Mana is 2,319. Dread Banner at Level 20 with 20% Quality reserves 11% of my mana which drops it down to 2,063.

So for 256 mana I get a increase of DPS of 155,619.2 which I think is totally worth it.

The problem comes in with the Pride Aura. I was using it for a little bit but had to drop MoM and the mana nodes to make it work which at my gear point isn't worth. If I had a AG with Kingmaker and a Glorious Vanity of Doryani and at least 5500 Health I would drop MoM for Pride because it's even more Damage on top but that is expensive.
Last edited by Rebur on Jan 14, 2020, 12:12:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info