The Content Update 3.2.0 Concept Art

"
Timbroslice wrote:
delete all lootboxes

Are you serious? In a game that has 100% of gameplay content for free? People like you exist even here?
neato
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Wow!
These are very well done!
:) I cannot wait to see it in 3D!
Sweet!!!
"Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East." Gandalf The White
"
"
Timbroslice wrote:
delete all lootboxes

Are you serious? In a game that has 100% of gameplay content for free? People like you exist even here?

yo crybaby they charge 42$ per set of armor, i don't think they are going to go bankrupt if they just release the sets normally. If you check the right you'll see i do my part supporting the game I play.

They(lootboxes) are scummy and every other company gets shit for it except GGG for some reason gets a pass.
delete all lootboxes
Last edited by Timbroslice on Mar 11, 2018, 7:07:33 PM
"
Timbroslice wrote:
"
"
Timbroslice wrote:
delete all lootboxes

yo crybaby they charge 42$ per set of armor, i don't think they are going to go bankrupt if they just release the sets normally. If you check the right you'll see i do my part supporting the game I play.

They are scummy and every other company gets shit for it except GGG for some reason gets a pass.

Well, if they would only implement a way to utilize duplicates... I got already a dozen of duplicate armor parts, wings etc.
Always good to see those concept arts :) and someback story to the making of the new leagues :)
ss
The "look" off the league is really distinctive and yet fits in with the world.

I'm curious -Was there some Dark Crystal viewing by the art team?

https://i0.wp.com/img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150806005922/muppet/images/7/73/TheDarkCrystal-SkeksisRivalry.jpg
"
Alysma wrote:
Nice, it's always interesting to see those.
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Always love some good concept art! :D
"On the neon-lit streets the passersby are all armed with stylish clothes
The more rubbish this farce is, the more I'll be able to enjoy it."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info