Never though ill ever write something like this...

"
webas wrote:
Swimming in maps? How about share a 50 t10+ maps?

I can give you 25 t10 and 25 t11. Got more t11 than t10 sorry.
"
Kasapnica wrote:
"
webas wrote:
Swimming in maps? How about share a 50 t10+ maps?

I can give you 25 t10 and 25 t11. Got more t11 than t10 sorry.

I have 7 t10+ maps.
I got 15 t8+ maps.

And no alchs and chaoses.

Always have to sell fuses and vaal orbs and jewelers for alchs and chaoses to buy maps.
Using sextants is a joke - found in total ~ 20yellows. No red and maybe 3white ones.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Okay screw this.

Ran 7 maps,6 red and 1 zana mission. I got a SINGLE alchemy drop but ALL the nets in the world.

Im putting my 6 years of experience in this game in a bet that we aren't talking RNG here,something is broken.

There is no way im getting results like this all of a sudden after so many years. Call me insane but something isn't working as it should.
Question to all the "zero-alch" people... are you selling rares for the alch shards?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Question to all the "zero-alch" people... are you selling rares for the alch shards?

I stack up the rares for the chaos recipe before I go to bed. Those are pretty easy to trade for alchs.

But I ran out of white maps for a time, weirdly. I had 15 of them, alched them all, got zero map drops and also zero alchs. Had to buy Zana's maps for like six runs until one of her maps dropped me with five whites, and that boosted me a tad to low yellow which I don't think I can do yet anyway. Wat the crap GGG
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Im selling uniques,never done these alch or chaos recipes. But combining my experience from yesterday and today im absolutely positive something is broken.
I really cant sustain red maps.. this league i have 4 day 23 hours played so far but i dont have anything to do now no maps no alcs dont know..
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Everything cheap is priced in alchs too not chaos, i've not seen low prices be in alchs for like 2 years at least (like anything 4c or less is 8-2 alchs)

I'm selling everything i can for fragments and mapping with a friend and we just about break even, I can alch every map but i have none left outside of that :/
I spent 35 alchs on a 95 or 96% mana multiplier on sockets tab rasa. I may not even use it...

I only started this game a bit after midway of abyssal. In abyss I never had a shortage of alchs - but I would take the extra time to pick up yellows galore and vendor almost all of it in the end as I learned what held value in this game.

I'm slowly breaking the habit of picking up yellows just for being yellow. Between vendoring less, now that abysses aren't practically everywhere, that is a LOT of drop potential gone. The more there is to kill quickly means the more opportunities there are for anything to drop.

In abyss I couldn't even sustain tier 4 maps, but I also avoided spending currency to purchase a starter pack of maps and tried to build it up from my lower maps.

I never saw an exalt drop but I did at least get one item (and only one item) worth an exalt or more on my first lich kill. But by that point I had already done abysses galore. I also died to plenty of them as i was learning limitations as I leveled.

Personally, I prefer popping the hand vs an abyss. Just by looking at the ground you'll see a massive difference - with additional mechanics like abyss you end up killing more and thus more things drop. Of course more drops means more junk too, but at least it means more good stuff as well (usually).

One should also consider that the mechanic isn't popular with part of the playerbase and that eliminates effectively from the trading pool.

But really - given the fact that the later nets cost alchemy after they readjusted the nets - t's plausible that they MIGHT be sharing a spot with alchs. But at the same time it very well could just be the lower mob counts and fewer drops overall.

Edit - I've also traded a bit in alchs - since as a new player it was far easier to get an alch than a chaos, it makes more sense to sell in alchs - I'm far more likely to spend alchs in excess since I can recoup them far faster than chaos - if that was the case for me that is likely for fellow players not at the farming exalts level.
Yep, totally over league play.
Last edited by SeCKSEgai on Mar 10, 2018, 2:02:20 PM
Maps dude... maps... noone can handle paying 10+ 20+ chaos for red maps each

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info