Never though ill ever write something like this...

"
Maps dude... maps... noone can handle paying 10+ 20+ chaos for red maps each

If it makes you feel any better, if current trends continue, soon it will be 10-20 alcs for red maps!
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
"
Maps dude... maps... noone can handle paying 10+ 20+ chaos for red maps each

If it makes you feel any better, if current trends continue, soon it will be 10-20 alcs for red maps!
Thats even worse lol soon alcs are going to be 1:1
Not chaos recipe... just vendoring rares for alch shards. You can't complain about lack of alchs and then say it's not worth the effort to vendor the rares that drop.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not chaos recipe... just vendoring rares for alch shards. You can't complain about lack of alchs and then say it's not worth the effort to vendor the rares that drop.

Who are you even talking to?

Personally, I do make a habit of taking out a fair chunk of yellows from my maps and vendoring them. But I do it mainly for the Alts - as a source of Alcs yellow vendoring pretty much nothing. The vast majority of yellows yield zero alc shards. I'll vendor half an inventory of yellows carried out of maps and get like 4 alc shards - aka - 1/5th of a single alc orb. I only bother with it cuz I also get 2-5 alt orbs.
idk man the map drops are really shit since the start of abyss league
i've never had a single problem sustaining t9+ map but now...
i stopped playing in abyss because i couldn't even sustain t9 maps
now i feel the same, did like 500+ maps and i still can't sustain t9 maps
i've got to the point where i chisel even t8 maps but yesterday i clearled like 30 and all i got is ONE t9 map and a bunch of t1-8... so i'm considering to quit this league too
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Talking to the people complaining about not getting enough alchs from their maps. Pick up rares and sell them for shards or quit your bitchin.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Talking to the people complaining about not getting enough alchs from their maps. Pick up rares and sell them for shards or quit your bitchin.
What about map drops ?
"
Ratedetar wrote:
Every league people complain about map drops.

If you think there's an issue then bring something of substance to the table rather than anecdotal evidence.

First time we have seen these sort of complaints about lower currency though. Really the problem is you have had so many leagues in a row that were loot pinata's. This not only lacks the loot mechanic but its has a negative currency mechanic with the nets.

Never been this low on things like trans and augs. I recall trying to link something around 40 or 50 and not having a single fuse....Combine this with a nonstop wave of nets and little to use them on and this is looking like a stinker of a league.

Think this will be the first time i lose interest in a league in the first week. Not seeing alot of enjoyment out of this ghetto league forthcoming.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

That's one way to get them but not really what's being talked about here. Im honestly making more alch orbs now by selling unique items then having them drop. This aint right.
By stating people need to sell rares to sustain alchs now, and never having had to do so until this point, is simply more evidence that something isnt right with drops.

Last edited by Morgasming on Mar 14, 2018, 12:50:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info