Never though ill ever write something like this...

As some may know (in case they haven't ignored me yet),the moment i see someone complain im the first with the insults.

"cant get maps" F you.
"cant get currency" F you.

Stuff like this.

Ever since the atlas was introduced im already at the shaper by day 5-7,swimming in maps and fragments. Doing t10 maps because im bored of the t15 layouts,im bored of Shaper and i don't even need the currency anymore. EVERY SINGLE LEAGUE! I don't trade for maps if i don't need full clear,i just play and get shit done.

This includes bestiary. By day 3 im like 110/157,t14-t15 all the time. Shaper downed on day 4-5 etc.

Then yesterday i wake up and im like "lets do some runs". Bam the maps are done and then i realize i have to do t11 and also"where the fuck are the alchemy orbs?". Im like "well RNG decided to fuck me" and i keep playing and get some t12-t13 and vaal them for lots of IQ.

SO im doing these vaaled maps and...nothing? No maps,no alchemy orbs nothing,and this is all day long.

So here i am today,woke up ran 2 maps and not an alchemy in sigh....

So yea,WTF is going on here?
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2018, 6:16:29 PM
Dunno. Maybe it's that you saw other people complaining about it so you noticed a perfectly normal streak of bad luck more than you would have if you hadn't been prompted.

Maybe there's a change to the drops.

Don't know. Don't really care.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Dunno. Maybe it's that you saw other people complaining about it so you noticed a perfectly normal streak of bad luck more than you would have if you hadn't been prompted.

^ that
Reality is an illusion, Exile.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Maybe there's a change to the drops.

Don't know. Don't really care.

I hope you are right,but it's not like people aren't complaining about this very issue all the time. I totally get the "bad luck streak" but my playstile haven't changed since the atlas introduction and suddenly i felt a massive difference. I mean after so much time how come it happens just now?

Note that i played allot yesterday,maybe it's indeed a real bad streak but the timing was enough to screw with my mind i guess.

Though the alchemy problem is something im certain it's broken.
It's pleasant to be certain. Dopamine is released into the brain. That's why we behave the way we do. You have no factual basis for your certainty, but it feels sooooo gooooood.

"
Kasapnica wrote:
but it's not like people aren't complaining about this very issue all the time.

which is exactly why no-one ever takes these complaints seriously.
"
almostdead wrote:
"
Kasapnica wrote:
but it's not like people aren't complaining about this very issue all the time.

which is exactly why no-one ever takes these complaints seriously.

That's usually my line. I had to smoke 3 cigarettes before i make up this thread since my attitude towards these people is to put it simply "unpleasant". Then again i consider myself above RNG when it comes to ARPGs and suddenly i end up on a halt.
Every league people complain about map drops.

If you think there's an issue then bring something of substance to the table rather than anecdotal evidence.
He is... he's bringing his certainty. That should count!

In support of the OP... I don't claim he's mistaken. He might be right. He might be wrong. All we know for sure is that he's certain he's right.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Mar 10, 2018, 9:25:48 AM
"
Ratedetar wrote:
Every league people complain about map drops.

If you think there's an issue then bring something of substance to the table rather than anecdotal evidence.

All you need to see is my post history. Can't really bring anything else. never ever complained about maps or currency drops before.

The reason i even wrote this is because my attitude against people that complain is bad,but when a certain play stile betrays you for a first time in years,and just so happens to be in time where there is a sudden growth of that kind of threads,you start to ask yourself questions.

How come i spent hundreds of chaos orbs on this jug in 4 days,killing shaper in 5 and having 117/157 of the atlas cleared and suddenly everything stops? I gave the game like 10 hours time to prove to me it's not just a bad streak but nothing changed. I'ts hard for me to believe after so many leagues that this just happens for a first time.

No t15 drops no alchemy drops. This never EVER happened. Maybe im insane maybe it's just coincidence as Shags pointed out or maybe there is truth here.

After all we got this "uncovered maps should drop more often" and nets covering half the screen all the time. Fact is i seriously thing these 2 changes broke something.
Last edited by Kasapnica on Mar 10, 2018, 9:42:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info