[3.6] Acid Molten Strike Assassin - Uber Elder-viable Poison Build

i tried out this build without 6l belly unfortuantly and without kaoms roots. i can say so far after some good pratice of the boss rotations ( t16 ) they were all fairly easy to take down. ( i hate moving around.. i love standing still build so it was a challange ) however. i am confident that even tho i dont have all gems yet. no 6l belly and no kaoms roots due to lack of resistance, it can kill shaper without any problems as it just require faster moving around ( died on last portal on shapers last phase and posion ran out :c )

anyways thanks for this build it has been great lvling, great mapping and insanely great farming as it can take all maps despite the shit u can roll with vaal orbs! even was a piece of cake on most unique maps beside of hall of grandmasters ofc.
Life is short. Do something about it!
Hi.

Love your build! Sadly it lags so much on either option that game's basically unplayable. So sad to find a good nice cheap effective build that just doesn't work so i won't be playing at all before ggg does something to fix this. So dissappointed :(
how should lockstep mode be safety for boss fights? Cant see how desync is safety in boss fights ^^ ...

lockstep is the Achilles heel of PoE in every fight in everything - at least if you do not have 56k modems
"
exxidus wrote:
how should lockstep mode be safety for boss fights? Cant see how desync is safety in boss fights ^^ ...

lockstep is the Achilles heel of PoE in every fight in everything - at least if you do not have 56k modems
Errr it's impossible to desync with lockstep, which is why it's also safer.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Networking_mode#Deterministic_lockstep.

The drawback is that it stutters like hell, of course.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
"
Jte88 wrote:
Hi.

Love your build! Sadly it lags so much on either option that game's basically unplayable. So sad to find a good nice cheap effective build that just doesn't work so i won't be playing at all before ggg does something to fix this. So dissappointed :(

u can fix most of the lagg from your desktop in grafiq card settings to spesific games. if u run nvidia u can fix almost entire lagg with the gforce experience program. what i have done. still u can be unlucky and encounter insanely large groups where u lagg out of the game. but on boss fights it is not a problem at all as i already took all bosses down including uber guardians no laggs.
Life is short. Do something about it!
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
exxidus wrote:

Errr it's impossible to desync with lockstep, which is why it's also safer.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Networking_mode#Deterministic_lockstep.

The drawback is that it stutters like hell, of course.

yeah i wrote it the wrong way ^^ ...

how is it smooth with predictive mode ... its desynched like hell

and u didnt play a flicker yet i see ... flicker still desynchs even in lockstep mode
"
exxidus wrote:
yeah i wrote it the wrong way ^^ ...

how is it smooth with predictive mode ... its desynched like hell

and u didnt play a flicker yet i see ... flicker still desynchs even in lockstep mode
I played flicker twice actually and never had any issues with lag.
There are melee skills that are a lot worse in that regard to be honest. Unless you're playing something like this.

The thing is, if you're desyncing in predictive mode, you'll probably also have like 2 FPS in lockstep.
The rubberbanding is annoying as hell, yes. But I'd still call that smoother than waiting 5 seconds for lockstep to catch up after every attack.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
I'm enjoying this build immensely! Its been a lot of fun so far and I'm only up to level 50! Its been crazy being able to face tank every boss and even Izaro! For leveling, I used Oni-Goroshi--for the first time--and that is such a cool weapon, plus it allowed me to start as early as possible with 6 gems and still have decent body armor. I can barely wait for levels 70+ and mapping!

I've never tried a poison build before either, so this is really new for me in a lot of ways. Are there any other options to eke out a few more projectiles without messing up the build? I'm almost to the point where I insert the Wildfire gems, so I know I'm getting more there, and a helmet with extra projectiles is the goal, but I'm curious if you've come across any other way to rack up some extra projectiles.

As far as performance goes, my PC is pretty old but I haven't had any problems with framerate, lag or anything else. As advised, I took off lockstep and kept it off even for boss fights when I noticed there was no problems with the fights. Maybe it'll mess up once I get the two Wildfires in place, but so far, just sweetness and fun watching everything melt either right away or in a few seconds!
great build
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Last edited by Ishkabibble on Apr 13, 2018, 11:33:31 AM
Just curious --- why Acrobatics ---> (and when answered - why not further to Phase)??

With just Acrobatics --> We give up:

<50%> less armor
<30%> less energy shield & less block spells & attacks

But we get 30% chance to dodge

My question is not a challenge, just wanting to understand the bigger picture - by going through to Phase it seems considerably more beneficial.

I am currently lvl 75, I have over 4700 hp and haven't completed any of the Ascension parts nor have I reached "constitution" and all those other health nodes and thus far --> everything just dies. With 17 pts remaining to place by lvl 92 I could realistically be at 6k hp+ - so if Acrobatics is good wouldn't phase be even more so.

Thanks

-- oh -- this is really a fun devastating build.

Note: Any/all suggestions on what (gear - gems - jewels) I should consider improving first is appreciated.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Last edited by Ishkabibble on Apr 13, 2018, 12:09:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info