Video games blamed (again) for school shootings

The rowdiest I've ever gotten at a shooting range is when I found some targets set up with Battleship on them. A buddy and I took turns trying to sink the other guy's fleet with pistol shots. It was awesome.

Beyond that? yeah, shooting ranges are actually kinna incredibly chillax. No violence whatsoever, just folks practicing their marksmanship, putting their rifle through some break-in, or sighting in a new optic.
as anti-gun as I am, I believe that shooting range are a good thing as it allow to vent out frustration, stress and other violent tendencies.

I certainly wouldn't consider them to be responsible for gun violence.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
1453R wrote:
I am honestly stunned at the number of people posting 'violent video games need to disappear' on the forums of a video game in which the objective is to gratuitously massacre thousands upon thousands of demons, zombies, mutated beasts, crazed cannibals, and murderous zealots, crowned off by cutting down close to a dozen evil gods.

Like...seriously? Some medium awareness, people? If y'all were really this opposed to anything that isn't Happy Snuggletime Fluff Adventure, perhaps explain why you're here?

I dont see any any key!
"
1453R wrote:
I am honestly stunned at the number of people posting 'violent video games need to disappear' on the forums of a video game in which the objective is to gratuitously massacre thousands upon thousands of demons, zombies, mutated beasts, crazed cannibals, and murderous zealots, crowned off by cutting down close to a dozen evil gods.

Like...seriously? Some medium awareness, people? If y'all were really this opposed to anything that isn't Happy Snuggletime Fluff Adventure, perhaps explain why you're here?

Well, no liberal has ever been accused of being rational. These are the same people who claim to be anti-bigotry and yet have no problem with their leadership having get togethers and meetings with KKK leader equivalent Louis "all Jews are evil" Farrakhan.
I wonder how many people have read Fahrenheit 451 then advocated book-burning.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Further proof that Trump is an idiot. Did we really need any more proof?
The way NPR reported it was something along the lines of “president meeting with experts to hear what their findings and have a discussion.” This was NPR, their claim is impartiality, but their spin is just more subtle. You can’t get more harmless than that headline, and shit, that actually sounds responsible.

Also, for fucks sake, some peoples’ heads are buried so deep in the sand, they forgot what the sun looks like. I really try not to get offensive, just forget that I want to try sometimes so I dont, but yeah, not quoting posts this time. Just going to drop an ambiguous Jesus Christ and move on.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:
If video games make people violent what about shooting ranges?

well there is nothing violent about a shooting range

less you are shooting at human shaped targets I guess
I got my first ban from a shooting range in 1995, 5 years before the release of SOldier of Fortune and 4 years before the release of Unreal Tournament.

Why?
Spoiler
Headshots. Duh.

Not that I believe I'd need to shoot a stationary human target; my assumption is that they're coming at me. Or running away. But it never hurts to practice.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
Guns increase aggression too. Did nobody point that out or just ignoring the obvious?
the reason I mentioned shooting ranges is because like in video games you can imagine whatever you want it is you are shooting at.

So if they use stupid excuses like video games, then anything with guns coupled with imagination should be banned.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info