Item Splitting Beastcrafting Recipe Disabled

This is just absurd. So many hours of testing and now this.

Rollback this shit for god sake. Entire economy is just ruined for everyone.
So are we going to get another poll on this new Bestiary issue?

• No - Item Splitting Beastcrafting Recipe Disabled
  • Yes - Item Splitting Beastcrafting Recipe Enabled, beasts stay common
  • Yes - Item Splitting Beastcrafting Recipe Enabled, but beasts are more rare

IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
just reenable it, so 6l rares and divines are worth nothing and everybody can have some fun.
For the love of god, roll the fuck back. But no faith left at this point.
League is dead, what is the point of having a fresh economy start if they fucked up in less than a week.
You just fucked the people who didn't abuse it XD
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
You know, by now they probably should just pull the league out, refine it and re release on a later date when it's more polished. And on the meantime before the next league just make like 2 months of racing events or maybe even some kind of for fun void league like "Darkshrine league" for example.
Ok, so be it. I'm quitting this league. RIP
And here i am, sitting at my desk at my firm. Wondering why i cant be free when stuff like this happens because a rollback will NEVERRRR NEVERRRR NEVERRRRR happen you guys know that because its not possible because they would also bring players in disadvantage who didnt abuse the mechanics.
+1 for rollback
You killed all motivation for play in you game with this league.
Better do this league like race with crazy items and do tests with it. After this race end, wipe, give rewards to all and start normal league with all fixes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info