Item Splitting Beastcrafting Recipe Disabled

Just reboot the league. I think you'll lose more players keeping things as is instead of giving everyone a fresh start. This challenge league is pretty dull to begin with, and anything other than a fresh start is going to leave a stale taste in my mouth.
To everyone screaming "Rollback", doing this will also hurt players that did nothing wrong. I literally just found
. rollback so I lose it and I'm done with the league.
The world is full of stories, and from time to time they permit themselves to be told.
Lmao people actually think this had some major effect on the economy.
Hey speaking of albino rhoas, did you guys know that the white socketed recipe does not work on rings? I know it was my oversight. The recipe description states "SOCKETS on item" Dont farm albino rhoas if your goal is to white socket rings. Still not sure if it is intended or not but it shows just how underwhelming these recipes are.
1000hours playtest and SST still not fix
"
Woose wrote:
To everyone screaming "Rollback", doing this will also hurt players that did nothing wrong. I literally just found
. rollback so I lose it and I'm done with the league.

That item can be farmed back in less than a day, they are cheap. There are people who made literally hundreds of exalts and can spam the uber lab enchant market and crash it any time they want. It is much more serious than your tier two unique item.
IGN: Emfx
Rollback = time we all spent on playing?
No Rollback = time They got ahead of us?

ROLLBACK for everyone with SAME item ONLY

oh and btw, i FOUND MIRROR first time in 5 years of playing, so DONT rollback PLSSS :))

24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Mar 8, 2018, 11:13:08 AM
This makes me so depressed.
Rollback or reset
"
Zophronios wrote:
Lmao people actually think this had some major effect on the economy.

Reddit is in a bad spot right now. Massively shitting on anybody telling them that the impact was insanely low.
IGN: reigNNNNNN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info