Item Splitting Beastcrafting Recipe Disabled

RollBack Plss, no other way to fix this...

GGG
So those of us who assumed it had to be unintended, so we didn't use it so that we didn't get in trouble... are now being told this was just a "whoops our bad!".

You are seriously not taking away the duped items? You can't just say "whoops our bad!", YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY CORRECT THE RESULTS OF THE PROBLEM.

After this league being so bad, and now this... I am just about done with this game.
Really great that you fuck over everyone else who did not get to use these recipes, really cool. League and league again same shit. Fuck off already with your retarded balancing, leave it as is and let us play the league you designed at least once without hotfixing it 10 times in a row. We all know you are shit at balancing, just look at SST gem. At least let us have fun wtf. Or maybe manup and rollback the abuse at least once?
Instead of rollbacking I would prefer GGG to just admit this league is a failure and cancel it, give us legacy for the rest of the time this league was supposed to be.

I'm not saying throw away everything that was/is Bestiary. Work on it and maybe release it later, or re-use encounters and such + uniques.

This league could work, sure... but if you rollback then I would more likely just quit than redoing things I've already done in a league I don't really think is good.
if you don't rollback it is a bit fucked as well so... just speaking for myself personally I would be very happy with Legacy for the rest of the duration. Mayhem/Turmoil would be kinda boring and I'm not sure I'd be up for that, but I'd still like it better than fucked economy Bestiary or rollbacked Bestiary.

Cancel this and work on making the next league the best in a long time. I think you push out content too fast, so the quality has begun to suffer.
"
Felekis wrote:
"
Jeez, Re-enable the recipe, leave it as-is and let everybody have fun.
Economy will be inflated with divines, 6L, enchants and whatever, make this league void and hire someone who understands what QA is (possibly 7000+ hours, and level 104 HC). Start the 3.3 tests already if possible

+1

+1
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
What a mess, lul. Looks like Excel balancing and testing doesn't work well, if you have to disable a feature just half a day after releasing it. Another nail in the Bestiary coffin.

Experts 2017-2018 (tm)

btw, rollback will not happen. This wasn't a bug, it was just content that wasn't properly balanced and tested. But GGG should give a complementary bouquet of assorted currency to everyone in game, as a consolation prize to all of us who weren't able to take advantage of this shit :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
[K]eep an eye on how people used them, and react quickly to change the recipe pricing if there were problems.

But, also...

"
Unfortunately due to an oversight, the recipe was not possible until today.

Chris, you need to be held in check, those statements are mutually exclusive. Also, it is difficult for me to believe you don't have a table indicating object weighting vs actual drops, to prevent duping and sploits.
hello i was sleeping now my 92er is naked and i lost 50% of my xp,
but why i cannot buy occu ring ?? did they just dupe revive nets ?
"
guggelhupf wrote:
"
Felekis wrote:
"
Jeez, Re-enable the recipe, leave it as-is and let everybody have fun.
Economy will be inflated with divines, 6L, enchants and whatever, make this league void and hire someone who understands what QA is (possibly 7000+ hours, and level 104 HC). Start the 3.3 tests already if possible

+1

+1

+1
Is these fkups every league your way of giving people without jobs content for their streams and youtube vids to feel good about themselves whilest we, the regular people, get nothing of value whatsoever? We get to come home to watch the rich get richer while it's impossible for the rest of us to even get close to what they get without much effort.

I've played the game since beta and I've supported the game a lot but if your solution to this crap is to not even roll back the servers to the previous state of the game or simply ban the people abusing these bugs (which you have done in the past) then I'm starting to feel real done with this game.

Make the league a voidleague and re-break it for the rest of us and the problem is solved. Everyone will get some fun. Let's watch an inflated market for once. Since the trading in the game is crap and a huge part of why people leave (from my knowledge at least) this will be a way to give people items without having to go through the agony of trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info