Item Splitting Beastcrafting Recipe Disabled

Jesus christ it's just one thing after another right now.
just one more map
up
All in one service, master craft and boss service
Master Craft Service in SYNTHESIS SC. My IGN: ephlios
Free Maps/Challenges/Shaper/Breachlords/Guardians/Uberlab/Atziri service
Main and vouch thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1975446
[img]https://i.imgur.com/e1OVgsf.gif[/img]
"using the simulations we had available", basically doing balance on the toilet.
I mean a bunch of oversights, ok. But this whole league is a worse beta.
Last edited by Bananaplasm on Mar 8, 2018, 11:44:19 AM
I think most of this is an overreaction. Yes, there was a bit of oversight from GGG to release the recipe that didn't act as intended, but I don't think this will have a long-term effect on the economy (although some lucky bastards will be rich because of it). GGG should NOT do a rollback; the fact is that this will hurt more players than it will help (99% of players last night played legitimately and don't want their progress erased).

GGG is having a hard enough time with this league - cut them some slack. It's a cool idea with slightly poor execution in places, but they're working their asses off to fix it as quickly as possible. They could be a dev team that doesn't care (see Destiny 2), but they have moved extremely quickly so far...they are the most reactive/fastest moving Dev team in response to community feedback that I have ever seen, and I am thankful for that.
Last edited by Semantic on Mar 8, 2018, 11:45:15 AM
This is a horrific way to deal with this problem. I really regret buying my supporter pack now.

Complete trainwreck of a league.
SSF players don't have this problem.
"
Gasshunk wrote:

feels good
Honestly you guys should consider voiding the league and schedule a relaunch in a few weeks. Let it run for a bit longer to find more bugs/exploits and have a clean restart. As it stands now Bestiary will likely be remembered as the league that shouldn't have existed. There's nothing wrong with admitting that you dropped the ball on this one and so you could make another exception to your content schedules.
"
Semantic wrote:
I think most of this is an overreaction. Yes, there was a bit of oversight from GGG to release the recipe that didn't act as intended, but I don't think this will have a long-term effect on the economy (although some lucky bastards will be rich because of it). GGG should NOT do a rollback; the fact is that this will hurt more players than it will help (99% of players last night played legitimately and don't want their progress erased).

GGG is having a hard enough time with this league - cut them some slack. It's a cool idea with slightly poor execution in places, but they're working their asses off to fix it as quickly as possible. They could be a dev team that doesn't care (see Destiny 2), but they have moved extremely quickly so far...they are the most reactive/fastest moving Dev team in response to community feedback that I have ever seen, and I am thankful for that.

I blame the management 8) But too many yes sayers possibly also
"
Gasshunk wrote:

It's even a problem for SSFHC because players duplicated all great items and can reroll characters if they die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info