3.2.0b Patch Notes

After the last patch the game keeps crashing while playing with the message- A Problem Caused The Program To Stop Working Correctly. Windows Will Close The Program And Notify You If A Solution Is Available

It never occured to me before but playing hardcore is now really hardcore as this happens in the middle of the fight.
i have no idea what you have done but loading times are absolutely horrible now, item icons load so slow i had to stare at my inventory and stash for 4 minutes before things started to appear

loading in zones is slow and painful too
Can we have a stash in the Menagerie?

Are you already working on this bug? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2095112

It was fun to feel important as a tank in team, before that fix.
Friends are back to clearspeed.

Lost 4 days tracking beasts while they already tracking uber elder and necro-netting on-the-go.

#feelsbad

"
Qarl wrote:
3.2.0b Patch Notes
  • Added "Necromancy Nets", a relatively rare net that can revive beasts, capturing them in the process. This is useful for characters that have difficulty capturing beasts before they die, but its rarity means that it can't be relied upon as the sole method of capture for these characters. (This patch doesn't include support for reviving monsters that have been shattered, exploded or otherwise had their corpse removed. We're working on this.)
    Last edited by Andr00x on Mar 8, 2018, 2:57:39 PM
    SO many attack speed nodes still don't work with Spectral shield throw still
    very good, thanks
    Thanks, for sharing this. Here is the related information from google I hope it might be useful in this.
    Last edited by ArunWalls on Apr 16, 2019, 1:57:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info