[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

"
patrickshu wrote:
does your divination distillate needs to be 0% quality or it's okay to have 20% quality?

should be Q0 as the quality only increase mana and hp recovery, but not time, but if Q20 work fine, then keep it. As the flask had a value of 1c, you can buy another one if you don't like Q20
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Killed Uber Elder deathless with only 1 ToH. Super easy.

Spoiler
"
xBattlefear wrote:
Killed Uber Elder deathless with only 1 ToH. Super easy.

Spoiler

I still think 2 ToH is the easiest min-max option , but congratulation.

I am still farming uber lab using twice enchant each run

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
"
xBattlefear wrote:
My damage feels super low. Any idea what could be the reason for this?

I see your attack speed is at 4.72. If you have 8 to 26% cdr on your gear your attack speed should be between 4.25 and 4.32.
If you have over 27% your attack speed should be between 4.95 and 5.05 otherwise you will skip casts.
You also don't run anger. Imo vitality isn't needed at all on this build. Also, the passive skill tree on this guide isn't really optimal and you should definitely go to the heart of flame notable for more damage. You could totally change your skill tree and go through the duelist area instead of shadow resulting in more resists, more life and an aditional jewel socket.
For bosses like uber elder and shaper, get the 10% ele penetration enchant on your boots, it's YUUUUGE.

It need 6 skill points for "heart of flame" notable, So either chopping jewel slots or hp in order to reach it, or a level 100 character.

I would say it only worth it when you have enough survivability, or increase in fire damage and more fire penetration for those 5 skill points (plus 1 traveling) can compensate on spending on hp or more jewel slots (since jewels were Fever Mind, it also means hp recovery from mana spent)

"
neohongkong wrote:
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
"
xBattlefear wrote:
My damage feels super low. Any idea what could be the reason for this?

I see your attack speed is at 4.72. If you have 8 to 26% cdr on your gear your attack speed should be between 4.25 and 4.32.
If you have over 27% your attack speed should be between 4.95 and 5.05 otherwise you will skip casts.
You also don't run anger. Imo vitality isn't needed at all on this build. Also, the passive skill tree on this guide isn't really optimal and you should definitely go to the heart of flame notable for more damage. You could totally change your skill tree and go through the duelist area instead of shadow resulting in more resists, more life and an aditional jewel socket.
For bosses like uber elder and shaper, get the 10% ele penetration enchant on your boots, it's YUUUUGE.

It need 6 skill points for "heart of flame" notable, So either chopping jewel slots or hp in order to reach it, or a level 100 character.

I would say it only worth it when you have enough survivability, or increase in fire damage and more fire penetration for those 5 skill points (plus 1 traveling) can compensate on spending on hp or more jewel slots (since jewels were Fever Mind, it also means hp recovery from mana spent)

It gives more dps for 6 points invested in damage than Blast radius/ Explosive impact / Fire walker/ Whatever 6 points you'll spend on damage nodes in this area.
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Oct 12, 2018, 4:16:30 PM
i change
Br / Inc / bm and flame dash to

BR/ inc / bm
follow by
arctic armour

what u think

i left with little mp to prompt for br faster degen mana
"
Ending2018 wrote:
i change
Br / Inc / bm and flame dash to

BR/ inc / bm
follow by
arctic armour

what u think

i left with little mp to prompt for br faster degen mana

Arctic armor can be decent in delve I guess. The cool thing about this build is that you can do pretty much anything you want to with your auras.

After many changes I chose to run this gem and jewel setup.

Getting:

96% fire resist (ruby flask)
96% cold resist
87% lightning resist

80% of physical hits converted to elemental.
Had a random urge to blow my currency that was rotting away on standard. Such a fun build

Last edited by whosthatguy777 on Oct 16, 2018, 3:43:20 PM
I want to use the Arcane Chemistry and Primal Spirit to free some option on the belt and my mana regen just beat Blood rage degen so I have to use Righteous Fire to keep my mana at 0. But I feel very awkward with it while mapping or delving when I have to stop for loot or finish a node of delve the degen always put me in a dangerous situation. So how could you manage to use Righteous Fire in a comfortable way?
I've never played this before but Im very interested in trying it out, this being the one and only league I actually have currency to blow.
It all seems somewhat complicated so Im just curious, is it hard to learn all about the attack speed and caps and what not?
I'll sit down later and read thoroughly the guide again.
I just glanced over it and it got overwhelming when reading about what APS you should have etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info