[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

"
miracle22071 wrote:

Thanks for the reply! I will do some changes later today and come back here with feedback.

No worries, just added this above too:

"
You can use Purity of Cold instead [of Vitality]. If you can afford an enlighten level 4, you can run Anger, HoA & PoI. Leaves you with about 50 mana which is enough with RF.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
qwertz wrote:

Shaper balls are not meant to be tankable.

I was able to tank those if Elder wasn't slamming. With my shitty gear.

If you plan to avoid them all together, I'd just make a much cheaper uber elder killer build.
"
Moksu wrote:
"
UrHoNoR wrote:
"
What do you think about kinetec blast instead of frenzy?

I'm actually doing it.
It won't boost the damage much, might even be slightly slower to initiate. However, I think it's totally fine to use it while you're just farming/clearing maps since we use blood rage for frenzy charges anyway. Moreover, since we have life gain on hit support, each kb's explosion will grant us some hp, which is a pretty good hp boost.
For clear speed, put fireball on the wand with unearth~ it's really fun with kb haha

If you are not using frenzy, i'd switch to Power Siphon for culling strike.

Kinetic blast is just garbage.

PS is real good! loving the look of the projectiles too~ ty for the suggestion
Last edited by UrHoNoR on Jun 27, 2018, 2:25:18 PM
If anyone wants to sell off their char, I am in the market :)_
Bought regen jewel and its still didnt tank UE, build works bad for me, dont know why
"
alexandro_108 wrote:
Bought regen jewel and its still didnt tank UE, build works bad for me, dont know why

Plays a different build, complains that it's not working... ;)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
Last edited by qwertz on Jun 28, 2018, 12:52:03 PM
"
qwertz wrote:
"
alexandro_108 wrote:

I'm playing and killing UE with different build, just thought it will be much easier with this build, because even label tells its specific for easy UE kill
Last edited by alexandro_108 on Jun 28, 2018, 2:26:46 PM
"
alexandro_108 wrote:
"
qwertz wrote:
"
alexandro_108 wrote:

I'm playing and killing UE with different build, just thought it will be much easier with this build, because even label tells its specific for easy UE kill

Your profile is public. I can see a Poet's Pen / Zerphi build, but it's on a Scion with a completely differnet tree... No sign of a pathfinder anywhere.
Loving the build! Thank you OP!

https://pastebin.com/e3wDmCpA <----that's me, it's mostly set up for mapping, but coil, wise oak and other gem options are swappable. Profile is public as well.

Can mostly facetank Shaper/Red Elder. Haven't tried uber elder yet. Don't think I'm quite ready, but I can spawn him if I wanted.

Could anyone point me in the right direction? Has anyone killed UE with Kaom's armor? Fixing resists after L.Coil is proving very difficult for me. Any tips appreciated. Thanks!
Last edited by Mayerling on Jun 28, 2018, 7:09:26 PM
"
Mayerling wrote:
Loving the build! Thank you OP!

https://pastebin.com/e3wDmCpA <----that's me, it's mostly set up for mapping, but coil, wise oak and other gem options are swappable. Profile is public as well.

Can mostly facetank Shaper/Red Elder. Haven't tried uber elder yet. Don't think I'm quite ready, but I can spawn him if I wanted.

Could anyone point me in the right direction? Has anyone killed UE with Kaom's armor? Fixing resists after L.Coil is proving very difficult for me. Any tips appreciated. Thanks!

Done shaper/U.Elder & U.Atziri all content with Kaom's Heart.

Without Lightning Coil for Shaper/U.Elder everything can be tanked except shaper slam, make sure to dodge it, you can tank some damage from it but don't be in dead center of it as it will one shot you.

For Atziri/U.Atziri use Cremation instead of VD, bit slower but saves you from getting killed during mirror phase.
Last edited by vvamic on Jun 29, 2018, 1:37:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info