[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Tectonic Champion | Relatively budget | Beginner friendly

"
cryyyy wrote:
"
LeslieGino wrote:
Might I check with you how can you running hatred, herald of ash and assassin' mark (I don't have Oskarm) at the same time?

Thanks~

You will have to drop Herald or Hatred to run it, I advice Hatred as it takes a bigger part of your mana pool you will lose some dps but, it's what you will have to do until you find/buy the gloves.

off that topic just hit maps resists are fucked but dps is amazing and nothing hard at the moment.

Great thanks for your advice!

I am currently at Act 5 and having fun on this build, just die rarely due to my gear is suck at this moment. ^^
can u show ascendancy?
any update on this build
Do you have vids with this build in action?
Last league i played Oni-Goroshi Champion Molten strike. Have a think about Perseverance belt, grants permanent onslaught due to permanent fortify
do you still play this build ?
Will this build also work with a 2H weapon?
If yes what weapon would you guys suggest?
"
uroboros wrote:
Last league i played Oni-Goroshi Champion Molten strike. Have a think about Perseverance belt, grants permanent onslaught due to permanent fortify

1% increased Attack Damage per 300 of the lowest of Armour and Evasion Rating.
Iron Reflexes converts all Evasion into Armor so we have 0 evasion granting zero% Inc.Att.Dam.

we need the resists badly from BotDeceiver, i'm even running with a Carnage Heart amulet with max stat rolls to help with intelligence and resists. Tried Abyssus but i changed to Starkonja's.

TectonicSlam is ok dmg but i can't help to think that we would get even more with a bunch of endurance charges, maybe an Elder ring with Warlord's Mark on Hit. But then you can't use your CwDT lvl1 setup...

just my few cents on the build

-Rott
IGN=ElitePhanteon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info