Submit Your Character for Build of the Week!

I AM COMING IN
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Yay! Nerf of the week!
Saved
"
MissApril wrote:
I dare you to pick a shield throw (aka frisbee) build.

If they could enable global defenses scaling SST it would go a long way to fixing the lackluster dps. Worst league start I've ever had really not enjoying this skill and regretting wasting 3 days of leveling when I could have picked a tried and tested build.

GGG please fix this junk and don't let it become another Storm Burst :(
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Capturing corpses of monsters.... when the mechanic is to throw nets to catch live beasts.

Can not even put into words how dumb this implementation will be.
Nerf of the week!
I am still a no for the Dead Beast Nets.

Please consider the people who voted NO for the rarity. That is 48% of the ones who voted, or let Einhar sell it for 1 exalt a piece.
I need more purple titles
How do I submit a build that I've made a guide for two leagues ago?
"
lucksickle wrote:

Just make sure it's up to date for 3.2.0 and it will be included in the submissions. Anything submitted in the build/class forums would be up for consideration.
Isn't it a little early for this, considering the new league and patch-spansion has just been released? Unless you play a ridiculous amount of time every day (and lots of respect for those who can do that), there is no way you can complete your build to a guide-ready state in four or five days. Realistically only builds from Standard have a chance to compete, or half-done theorycrafts from the challenge league.

I am currently working on a character that is certainly "creative and unusual", using mechanics changed in the 3.2.0 update. But there is no chance for me to get to endgame, gear up, fine-tune the build, and make a guide for it anytime soon.

Wouldn't it make more sense to run this sort of spotlight close to the end of a release cycle, not right at the start?
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Mar 5, 2018, 10:41:12 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
lucksickle wrote:

Just make sure it's up to date for 3.2.0 and it will be included in the submissions. Anything submitted in the build/class forums would be up for nerfing.

Fixed.
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info