Submit Your Character for Build of the Week!

Oh btw... we gonna add dhose corpse nets and gonna make em common... k thx bye

SSF since ~OB
"We're gonna take into account the considerable amount that voted for more common"???
ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME????
What about the HUGE amount of people that would've preferred those new nets not being an option in the first place? But oh well, I guess clear speed meta is all that matters at this point, so screw the league philosophy. It defies the entire reason of this league!
I guess next thing that happens is that mirror atziri gets removed aswell because too many people complained that their screen wide attacks accitentally hit her and they thus oneshot both atziri and themselves.
I'm honestly slightly pissed and much more than just slightly disappointed you because of this decision, GGG. "No" Should've been the default answer. Just like it was with previous leagues, certain builds can't handle the mechanics and aren't even supposed to. No build should be able to to everything - that's what you guys told us some time ago.
Too bad it doesn't apply anymore.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Im gonna submit my SST it took me 1 hour of nonestop firing on shaper.
time to post cyclone elementalist
52% of the votes isn't "very conclusively" at all. In fact, it's so close that you're alienating 48% of your player base.

Capturing dead beasts is removing the mechanic from the game. It's removing that thing that made the league special. It's like guaranteeing a breachlord to drop all the shards, whether you damage it or not, just by right-clicking an item. It's rewarding people who don't want to engage with the mechanics or the game.
"
IceGrim wrote:
time to post cyclone elementalist

No, submit an ES-shield based SST elementalist. If you can make THAT work, they'll just HAVE to feature it - it's just that much of an accomplishment.
The whole idea with poll was bad from the start, as Game Designers you know that players never know what they really want. I understand that start of the league was quite nervious,but this way you actually ruined league you worked on for the last months. And now you dont have any way to save it becouse you make official promise to players. And no, players that enjoy league wont enjoy it that much after "capture death" patch, becouse they will feel like they they play not "optimal" way. Also why bother with mechanic if you can just capture beast afterward?

Moreover we wont see any bold mechanics in next year and maybe more, becouse of conservative players reaction and the way you handle it. I'm actually more sad that mad after this desicion. I did not expect that company that live-op game for several years now, would abandon her vision becouse players didnt get how to work with new mechanic in first days.
Last edited by Tapkevich on Mar 6, 2018, 12:40:00 AM
It's funny how I heavily requested BEFORE they finished the vote to please take into consideration the amount of people who voted "NO".

I think if you guys had hinted at really just how rare you would make the net drops then people may have chosen one of the other 2 options. Finding out it's as rare as a Kaom's Heart could make people think it's too rare and choose "Yes, but more common" or even go the opposite way and choose "NO, don't revive dead beasts".

It was nice having 3 votes, but you probably confused people because rarity is highly subjective in your game.Sounds like you aren't going to make it rare enough anyways.
when the vote was 48-52, I hardly feel "conclusively decided" is an apt description.
Last edited by GrayR on Apr 21, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info