[3.3] FB/MS Deadeye - Budget Friendly| Insane Clear speed|Evasion Base

!! UPDATED THE GUIDE !!
*Updated the Skill Tree Section (Added Winter Spirit&Revenged of the Hunted, removed Primal Spirit&3rd Jewel Socket
*Updated the "My Gear" Section!
Hello again
I already respec into Deadeye and giving it a shot.
Using Dual Wasp Nest, and just reached map yesterday.

Clear speed are good, but still cant comparable with Full Frenzies Raider yet. Gear still not great yet, so can't say Raider > Deadeye. I keep spamming Bloodrage to keep my Frenzies up, also using Frenzy skill on boss.

I am thinking to going back into raider and test Frenzy + onslaught build. I will let you know the results later.
"
aphaoooo wrote:
Hello again
I already respec into Deadeye and giving it a shot.
Using Dual Wasp Nest, and just reached map yesterday.

Clear speed are good, but still cant comparable with Full Frenzies Raider yet. Gear still not great yet, so can't say Raider > Deadeye. I keep spamming Bloodrage to keep my Frenzies up, also using Frenzy skill on boss.

I am thinking to going back into raider and test Frenzy + onslaught build. I will let you know the results later.

Hey,
You don't have to use Bloodrage / Frenzy for your Frenzie's just link Molten Strike/Frost Blades with Ice Bite and everything will be Okay with your Frenzies.
Last edited by Paruu1337 on Mar 8, 2018, 8:49:02 AM
bump :P
How do you think Wild Strike would play into this?
"
bionicpope wrote:
How do you think Wild Strike would play into this?

It would probably play really well , since Wild Strike is completely Elemental and Wasp Nest is a Phys Claw. Allthough I think that Wild Strike wouldn't be that fast with this Build.
Hey, im playing this Build as Deadeye since 2 Days now, got a "Queen of the Forest" instead of a Belly due to the "Full Evasion" and have to say i really enjoy it til now.
Have around 3,5k~ life atm and around 38k Evasion (Fully buffed) and delete T10 bosses.
Playing around with a Wasp Nest + Touch of Anguish combination for the extra chain and the Clear is just sooo satisfying.
Played the Raider version of this Build last League aswell and tbh, i think Deadeye does a better job if just slightly.
Im still Lv.74 so there is a lot to upgrade tho but i'll try to keep you updated =)
"
Hey, im playing this Build as Deadeye since 2 Days now, got a "Queen of the Forest" instead of a Belly due to the "Full Evasion" and have to say i really enjoy it til now.
Have around 3,5k~ life atm and around 38k Evasion (Fully buffed) and delete T10 bosses.
Playing around with a Wasp Nest + Touch of Anguish combination for the extra chain and the Clear is just sooo satisfying.
Played the Raider version of this Build last League aswell and tbh, i think Deadeye does a better job if just slightly.
Im still Lv.74 so there is a lot to upgrade tho but i'll try to keep you updated =)

Hey,
Thanks for your suggestion! And the Queen of the Forest thingy sounds quite Interesting, gonna add this to the Guide asap! Glad that you are having fun with this Variant of the Build and im looking forward for your updated!
Hey had not that much time this week so i couldn't update you earlier, but i managed to clear my 1st T15 map now, the Clear was overall pretty smooth and the Boss fight was okay, i died once cuz i jumped brainless into an attack which killed me 1 shot.
I'm Lv.87 now with 4,1k Life and still 38k Evasion (68%) the only "expensive" item i had on this point was my 6L Queens.
Imo with a bit currency you could be Shaper viable but Uber Elder would be hard but that have to be tested.
But what i can say for now, the Queen of the Forest is an excellent choice for farming maps til ~T10 but after this point a Belly would get more usefull due to the extra Life it provides.

I modified the Build a little bit cuz i had a weapon any my Boots (3L + 4L) unreserved.

My 3L became Ancestral Protector - Blind Support - Ancestral Call to get Blind on Red Tier Pokemons or Bosses for the extra evasion

The 4L was CWDT (Lv.1) - Immortal Call (Lv.3) - Increased Duration + Ice Golem
Last edited by L3mon1ceTea on Apr 3, 2018, 1:47:06 PM
What's a good sub for Maelström vise? I can't seem to find it on poe.trade. :<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info