[3.3] FB/MS Deadeye - Budget Friendly| Insane Clear speed|Evasion Base

"
Madbeats wrote:
Why Molten Strike and Frost Blades together and not just one? Is there a synergy I'm missing?

Molten Strike is a Good/Amazing Single Target spell and Frost Blades only requires a 4 Link (6 Link with Elder/Shaper Hands) to clear at an insane speed.
1. Why TOA instead of Wasp Nest (before high DPS claw) ? We got chain from Ricochet, and we dont need alot chains to clear mobs.

2. Why no Winter Spirit Node ? Its quite good i think and recommended almost on every FB variations

3. Instead of taking 3x5% life nodes on scion life wheel, i will opt for Revenge of the hunted, since its gives total 16% life, 34% eva, and 12% physical dmg for 3 points.
Last edited by aphaoooo on Mar 5, 2018, 9:39:38 PM
"
aphaoooo wrote:
1. Why TOA instead of Wasp Nest (before high DPS claw) ? We got chain from Ricochet, and we dont need alot chains to clear mobs.

2. Why no Winter Spirit Node ? Its quite good i think and recommended almost on every FB variations

3. Instead of taking 3x5% life nodes on scion life wheel, i will opt for Revenge of the hunted, since its gives total 16% life, 34% eva, and 12% physical dmg for 3 points.

Hey, thanks for your Ideas
1. I still have my TOA equipped because that is the Gear I had when I played Raider and since Raider doesn’t give us.Chains I was playing with duo TOA , gonna try Duo Wasp Nest our today!
2. Haven‘t tried Winter Spirit yet but it looks Good.
3. Same as 2.

Thanks for your Ideas / Advice I’m very thankful for reply‘s like yours because this is my first Build :)
Wish you a good day!
No problem mate, since i am a fan of Frost Blades build and i am interested at new Deadeye, your build might be my next char on this league.

Definitely respec 3 nodes 5% life on scion wheel, and take Revenge of the hunted, you will see the difference. You gain 1% more hp and sweet eva+dmg.

I am playing FB raider currently bcause its scale well with frenzies. PF could work too, but not sure about Trickster.
"
aphaoooo wrote:
No problem mate, since i am a fan of Frost Blades build and i am interested at new Deadeye, your build might be my next char on this league.

Definitely respec 3 nodes 5% life on scion wheel, and take Revenge of the hunted, you will see the difference. You gain 1% more hp and sweet eva+dmg.

I am playing FB raider currently bcause its scale well with frenzies. PF could work too, but not sure about Trickster.

Definetly will test this out , what i also thought about is FB/MS Assasin because you don’t have to take that much Crit Nodes! And it probably could go well with Wasp Nest‘s
Last edited by Paruu1337 on Mar 6, 2018, 2:33:26 AM
"
Paruu1337 wrote:
"
aphaoooo wrote:

Hey, thanks for your Ideas
1. I still have my TOA equipped because that is the Gear I had when I played Raider and since Raider doesn’t give us.Chains I was playing with duo TOA , gonna try Duo Wasp Nest our today!
2. Haven‘t tried Winter Spirit yet but it looks Good.
3. Same as 2.

Thanks for your Ideas / Advice I’m very thankful for reply‘s like yours because this is my first Build :)
Wish you a good day!

To add on, you might want to take Cloth and Chain instead of Harrier if you're not going to take the jewel socket above Harrier after level 91.
My hovercraft is full of eels!
why aren't you using Phase Acrobatics?

and why did you take Primal Spirit?
Last edited by Yuroshock on Mar 7, 2018, 1:19:55 PM
"
Yuroshock wrote:
why aren't you using Phase Acrobatics?

and why did you take Primal Spirit?

Hey,
we aren't using Phase Acrobatics because we don't need it.
We have so much Leech/Reg that we dont need it , i mean you could pick it but it would be a 4 Point waste. And we are picking Primal Spirit because we are lacking with Mana/Mana Reg since we are running 2 Auras.
So the mana leech from Soul Raker isn't enough?
"
Yuroshock wrote:
So the mana leech from Soul Raker isn't enough?
´
Hey ,
sorry haven't read your Question correctly and looked up the old Passive Tree.
In the "new Version" we dont pick Primal Spirit, because we have enough Mana Leech/Mana without that!
Instead of that we are going for Winter Spirit.
Passive Tree / Gear will be updated shortly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info