[3.3] FB/MS Deadeye - Budget Friendly| Insane Clear speed|Evasion Base

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME IN-GAME OR THROUGH THE FORUMS. POST YOUR QUESTIONS DIRECTLY IN THIS THREAD.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Introduction
With the Ascendancy Change's that came with 3.2 , Deadeye is a viable Option to go for as a Frost Blades / Molten Striker
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3.3 CHANGES
Spoiler

- No changes for Deadeye, Frost Blade's or Molten Strike in 3.3 so it's still viable

Changelog
Spoiler

*Added Changelog Spoiler
*Added Introduction
*Added Pro's and Con's
*Added My Gear settings
*Added Video Spoiler
*Added Skill Tree / PoB Link
*Added Boss Viability Section

Pro's:
+ Fast Clear Speed
+ Okay Singlet Target
+ Budget Friendly
+ Can run Physical Reflect
+ Can run nearly every Map Mod

Con's:
- Can be expensive when getting into Endgame
- Evasion Based
- Can't run Ele Reflect

Videos
*none available at the moment but you can check out my Twitch if you want to see some Gameplay of the Build

Skill Tree

Boss Viability
Spoiler

Haven't tested any of the "Endgame Bosses" if you have with this Build comment or write me a Message so I can add the Kill/Viability to this Thread!

My Gear
Spoiler

Leveling
Spoiler

21 Points
56 Points
78 Points
Endgame Tree

Ascendancy
Normal Lab: Far Shot | Gathering Winds (Defensive more Speed)
Cruel Lab: Ricochet | Far Shot
Merciless Lab: Gathering Winds
Ulab: Fast and Deadly

Pantheon
Major: Soul of Lunaris
Minor: Soul of Garukhan

Bandits
Bandits: 2 Passive Skill Points or Alira (haven't calculated Alira)
Tooltip DPS
Spoiler

Molten Strike
Spoiler

Molten Strike Unbuffed

Molten Strike Buffed

Molten Strike Buffed & Flasks up

Frost Blades
Spoiler

Frost Blades Unbuffed

Frost Blades Buffed

Frost Blades Buffed & Flasks up

FAQ
Spoiler

Q: Why do you choose Deadeye over Raider?
A: I played the same Build as Raider last league and were impressed! And as i saw the Deadeye changes i thought why not try this Build with Deadeye, and yeah it works perfectly :)

Things to Test :
Revenge of Hunted

Last edited by Paruu1337 on Jun 10, 2018, 11:14:50 AM
Last bumped on Jun 10, 2018, 11:15:29 AM
reserved
So why Deadeye instead of Raider ?
I liked both, but i usually play Raider, bcause its fast and also have elemental immune.
You get a free Projectile through Deadeye and the clear speeds gets insanely good , you also get good Evasion through Tailwind and because you keep the Buff up for stellst 98% of the time you’re fighting you always have a free 1k evasion which increases your survivability
And you’ll get the Pierce so you don’t have to use Touch of Anguish and can use two high phys Claws or a Lycosidae
Last edited by Paruu1337 on Mar 5, 2018, 5:32:02 AM
Okay question, I am looking at your Pob link and I am asking myself how do you generate your frenzy charges when you are deadye?
Hey,
Im using Ice Bite in both Links, Frost Blade and Molten Strike, you won’t generate Frenzy’s as fast as Raider but you have full Frenzys after first few Mobs
And since we are doing nearly only Frost Damage through Herald and Hatred we are generating them easily
Last edited by Paruu1337 on Mar 5, 2018, 7:18:16 AM
Ohh yeah, I totally forgot that ice bite grants a chance of frenzy charge. thanks for reminding me.
No problem gonna update the Guide in a few Hours with full explanations and all that other stuff :)
bump :p
Why Molten Strike and Frost Blades together and not just one? Is there a synergy I'm missing?
IGN - Imgur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info