[3.2] Chin Sol Blast Rain Raider 3m+ Shaper DPS 6500+ Hp [League Viable] Video's Up.

Can you comment on the upcoming Blast Rain revamp?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2133090/
Why use Inc Crit in your TS setup if you're not using elemental ailments to help with clear? Elemental Focus would be quite a bit more damage. It's straight up like 20% more damage with or without a diamond flask up.

Also Lioneye's Glare would be a much better option for the clear bow due to it's innate 100% chance to hit, already high dps, and the addition of far shot which helps a lot to combat the damage loss from Point Blank during clear.

Lioneye's is way cheaper than your bow, has more damage, and is also better for clear with a higher attack speed.
Last edited by Xanthochroid on Apr 18, 2018, 2:30:34 AM
"
Xanthochroid wrote:
Why use Inc Crit in your TS setup if you're not using elemental ailments to help with clear? Elemental Focus would be quite a bit more damage. It's straight up like 20% more damage with or without a diamond flask up.

Also Lioneye's Glare would be a much better option for the clear bow due to it's innate 100% chance to hit, already high dps, and the addition of far shot which helps a lot to combat the damage loss from Point Blank during clear.

Lioneye's is way cheaper than your bow, has more damage, and is also better for clear with a higher attack speed.

a) herald of ash burning damage can spread to nearby targets which i find gives better clear, hence i dont use ele focus.

b) no lioneye isnt cheaper, the rare bow i have is some garbage i found for 50chaos on poe trade, but yes, in theory lion eye is BiS for clearing.
"
WindFaLL95 wrote:
"
Xanthochroid wrote:

a) herald of ash burning damage can spread to nearby targets which i find gives better clear, hence i dont use ele focus.

b) no lioneye isnt cheaper, the rare bow i have is some garbage i found for 50chaos on poe trade, but yes, in theory lion eye is BiS for clearing.

HoA burning isn't an ailment based proc like HoI and HoT though, it's just on kill and not dependent on ignite. It will still proc with Ele Focus.

Yeah I fucked up my search on poe.trade, your bow is def cheaper, but I prob will be picking up a Lioneye's Glare.

I really like the guide btw, didn't want to come off like a dick was just confused about a couple aspects was all. Excited about the Blast Rain buffs in 3.3.
Last edited by Xanthochroid on Apr 18, 2018, 3:17:25 AM
"
Xanthochroid wrote:
"
WindFaLL95 wrote:
"
Xanthochroid wrote:

HoA burning isn't an ailment based proc like HoI and HoT though, it's just on kill and not dependent on ignite. It will still proc with Ele Focus.

Yeah I fucked up my search on poe.trade, your bow is def cheaper, but I prob will be picking up a Lioneye's Glare.

I really like the guide btw, didn't want to come off like a dick was just confused about a couple aspects was all. Excited about the Blast Rain buffs in 3.3.

Interesting I didn't know HoA and elemental focus interactions worked like that, thanks for the heads up.
What is the tooltip DPS of your blast rain in bestiary league?
Here is my PoB with 3.05M total dps:

https://pastebin.com/A4RptD1L
Thanks for the build! I'm pretty poor so I like that it uses a bow I can get (Chin Sol).

Can you explain how you keep onslaught and frenzy charges up? Are they available for boss fights?
Is it still recommended to use atziri's acuity, even if it isn't the legacy version?
Last edited by vici12 on May 5, 2018, 11:18:40 PM
anyone know some good boes to use while leveling for this build. I am currently 20 and cant seem to find a good bow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info