[3.2] Chin Sol Blast Rain Raider 3m+ Shaper DPS 6500+ Hp [League Viable] Video's Up.

"
midas717 wrote:
Around how expensive is this build for standard? Can you give a range?

20-25ex should be enough.
Thanks for the build, I've been enjoying it...almost got enough for my Lioneye's...
Any leveling advice? This will be my 2nd ever character.

Which passives to take first? Which ascendancies to take first? Any uniques I can buy to lvl faster?
Also, what chest to use if we don't have +1000 Kaom's? Is +500 ok, or should I look for something else?
Hi l just wanted to say that lm tryin to make your build. But l cant use those path of building pastebin links... would you help a litle bit with those ? I'm usin import from pastebin but it says '' Couldn't resolve proxy name ''
"
midas717 wrote:
Also, what chest to use if we don't have +1000 Kaom's? Is +500 ok, or should I look for something else?

yes 500 hp kaoms works perfectly fine, i just used legacy kaoms to showcase end game standard potential, in my minotaur video i use average gear.
"
Hi l just wanted to say that lm tryin to make your build. But l cant use those path of building pastebin links... would you help a litle bit with those ? I'm usin import from pastebin but it says '' Couldn't resolve proxy name ''

Just checked PoB link and it works for me, maybe try again? if that dont work redownload PoB?
"
midas717 wrote:
Any leveling advice? This will be my 2nd ever character.

Which passives to take first? Which ascendancies to take first? Any uniques I can buy to lvl faster?

i would go: rapid assault -> way of the poacher -> avatar of chase -> avatar of slaughter.

and some only useful leveling item i can think of is karui ward, and tabula rasa.
[removed]
Last edited by midas717 on Apr 16, 2018, 9:41:50 PM
How do you not die from Blood Rage + Vaal Pact?
Last edited by midas717 on Apr 13, 2018, 12:57:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info