3.2.0 Hotfix 5

3.2.0 Hotfix 5
  • When you throw a net on a monster, the capture window is now always three seconds, if the net is of appropriate level for that monster. This allows a much larger window for damaging the monster once it has been netted.

This patch has been deployed without a restart. Newly created instances will have these changes applied.

I am super sorry that it wasn't released like this yesterday, that's a total oversight and complete failure on my part.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Mar 3, 2018, 11:01:23 PM
Last bumped on Mar 4, 2018, 3:04:32 PM
nice
Chris, don't be so hard on yourself.

Thank you for the quick fix and being so responsive.

Thanks again for yet another exciting update!
You're the best!

Please wait and see the reaction on this change before allowing to capture dead beasts. Maybe this is enough and we can keep the soul of the league intact? :)
Yeah, no worries, Chris. We know how much effort you put into patch day. Thanks for the quick fix!
El Psy Congroo.
We don't deserve you Chris!
So no new types of nets that can capture dead beasts?

So all the other problems that plague capturing mechanics still gonna persist (like awkward targeting, tanky minions, etc. etc.)?

If the stuns turn out to be a problem, consider removing the stuns?
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
So no new types of nets that can capture dead beasts?

So all the other problems that plague capturing mechanics still gonna persist (like awkward targeting, tanky minions, etc. etc.)?

It is Sunday. I haven't slept enough. I got this out as fast as I could. Please have patience for the other fixes, they're going to take at least a weekday or two.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
3.2.0 Hotfix 5
I am super sorry that it wasn't released like this yesterday, that's a total oversight and complete failure on my part.

pr mastermind

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info