[3.2] Juggernaut - Tectonic Slam - 1.1 mil DPS - Crit - Stormwall/Hegemony's Era **UPDATED** 3/4/18

Guys, do you think that Kaom's Root is the BIS or we have a better choice?
Last edited by Ertigre on Mar 18, 2018, 3:15:24 PM
Hello, nice guide, i try play this build, dont have all uniques but still have smth, but im diying a lot already in maps tier 7-8, how can i get more survivability?
my stuff:
Last edited by pandemo23 on Mar 18, 2018, 3:34:31 PM

This is my current build, with jewels containing max life, fire damage and attack speed.

I have taken Avatar of Fire too.

Tried doing T12 with damage mods, no problems. Died twice in my whole playthrough, once I got lag, other was Izaro at uber lab, he one-shotted me.

Loving this build. My current objective is to fix my Hegemony's Era, I 6-socketed it but its not 6-linked yet, I will use that with added fire damage as 6th socket
I quite like the feel of this, and I'm glad Simpl got the ball rolling.

This is my current PoB build tree after many Regret orbs its what I feel is working best for me

https://pastebin.com/7nWER5nM

As for Kaom's roots, I dont know if its BiS, but its utility def makes up for it.
"
Ertigre wrote:
Guys, do you think that Kaom's Root is the BIS or we have a better choice?

In my Opinion, it is.

Update on my version of the build.

Added tec helm enchant
Upgraded rings slightly
6.2k life
1 million shaper dps (with charges and flasks up)

The build is starting to feel pretty good but I have several things I need to work on:

-I fell to 94% chance to hit so I will need an accuracy roll on a ring eventually
-Resistances are a pain in the ass on this build and I am not ele weakness capped atm
-I have no bleed immunity or stun immunity which isn't ideal
-No idea what to do with reserving mana, using HoA and alternating between many others to see what feels good.
-Need more crit chance because it feels rather inconsistent

If anyone has ideas for those points let me know! I am starting to hit a wall on what would be best at this point.

I am almost to this point with my gear and next level am planning on taking Avatar. I would assume that running Hatred at that point would no longer be worth it?
"
Cruxation wrote:

The build is starting to feel pretty good but I have several things I need to work on:

-I fell to 94% chance to hit so I will need an accuracy roll on a ring eventually
-Resistances are a pain in the ass on this build and I am not ele weakness capped atm
-I have no bleed immunity or stun immunity which isn't ideal
-No idea what to do with reserving mana, using HoA and alternating between many others to see what feels good.
-Need more crit chance because it feels rather inconsistent

If anyone has ideas for those points let me know! I am starting to hit a wall on what would be best at this point.

Think your char is already solid enough but regarding your comments, you could try:
- replacing Oskarm with a rare glove for resist
- getting the Unwavering node on the tree, which is only 3 points for stun immunity. For bleed just use a flask.
- I think with Abyssus, it might make sense to use Determination.
- Can run Increased crit strikes for more consistent clearing.
/Deleted
Last edited by MrGlacier on Mar 28, 2018, 2:51:50 AM
is it Chill/Freeze immune?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info