3.3 Echo crit-arc, Scion-Ascendant (Ele/Inq) (Cheap, League starter)

Ive been thinking about a build like this one, the only difference is that i want to use Pledge of Hands

Ill give it a shot. Thanks for your insight.
"
Bloodtrauma wrote:
Thanks for the guide, seems pretty good so far and haven't had any issues despite mediocre gear.

Can you manage without any spell damage on gear? Just curious since only crit seems to be of importance in the guide (max life and res as well), but I was under the impression that spell damage was important too, or is that wrong? I'm fairly new to casters so I would really appreciate some help, thanks.

Spell damage is useful for almost every caster build, so if you can get items with spell damage, life and crit then that would be ideal...however, crit is more important than spell damage for this build. :)

"
ronjen02 wrote:
I am curious, how far have you taken this build in the new league?

thanks in advance

I am currently lvl 90, using a 5 link inpulsa, Blood of the Karui, Doryani's catalyst & Doryani's invitation. Doing T10/11 maps atm ~ hoping to take this build to T15 maps (at least) and then lvl an aura bot to do guardians & uber shaper & uber elder with my mates. (saving up for 6 link inpulsa & choir of the storm atm)

:O
Last edited by Pootatoes69 on Jun 20, 2018, 8:00:12 PM
"
Veras1 wrote:
Do you completely stop leveling CWDT, immortal call and warlords forever? Also i dont get it what level immortal call and warlords, you say that it should be between 10 and 12 but then you say it should be 3 levels higher. Which one is it?

Stop leveling your CWDT (I have changed it to lvl 6-8)(forever) and then stop leveling your immortal call when it reaches 2 levels higher than CWDT and stop leveling your warlord's mark when it reaches 3 levels higher than the level of your CWDT. (increased duration can be leveled to 20).
The reason for this is that CWDT cannot support gems that are over the level cap listed in it's tooltip. And if we leveled CWDT to lvl 20 it would require us to lose almost all of our HP before it procs.
"
Avi007 wrote:
iam lvl 37 atm and leveling with a friend he is a witch

i bought all the gems so far yay :D

which unique weapon items should i buy in my lvl range or which bring the most till endgame and are not too expensiv ?

atm iam using a Flesh-Eater Dream Mace and Light of Lunaris sry dont know how to post correct pop up item links

I would use Axiom Perpetuum with a rare 3 link spirit shield. :)
Never mind, I figured it out.
Last edited by jatna77 on Oct 23, 2018, 11:32:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info