3.3 Echo crit-arc, Scion-Ascendant (Ele/Inq) (Cheap, League starter)

"
Cavalier196 wrote:
Oh, wow. This is exactly the theme for a build I was looking for. Thanks!

It's possibly too early to say, but I'm wondering if you see a place in the build for the newly-announced Vaal Impurity of Lightning?

NP, I'm glad you like it! :D
~ I'll be tweaking/updating the build as I play it over the next couple of weeks so Vaal
impurity of lightning could be a possible addition.

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can i go this in HC starter?

Hmmm, I haven't tried it in HC...it has around 8k (effective) life (including mana from MoM & energy shield) once geared at lvl 95, however it can be quite squishy to level so I would say be super careful if playing this in HC.

"
MrCoyote001 wrote:
Nice build, why not with Shimmeron?

This build uses a dagger/mace for shield charge/whirling blades.
However, you could run it with Shimmeron and use flame dash/lightning warp instead of SC/WB. :)
:O
This is my take on it (a lot more damage, similar health). Haven't decided on a 5th flask yet, and still debating some stuff.

https://pastebin.com/2Q5Be6MK
Nostrademous
"
Nostrademous wrote:
This is my take on it (a lot more damage, similar health). Haven't decided on a 5th flask yet, and still debating some stuff.

https://pastebin.com/2Q5Be6MK

1) This is a level 100 build.
2) PoB shock applies a max 50% even though yours is only 10% from Vinktars.
3) You didn't have it on Shaper dps.
4) Shield charge is going to feel real bad with that attack speed. You might as well not even use it and just use phase run at that speed.

At this point, it's really not doing more damage once you fix all of those issues.
This might be a stupid question, but if we are only dealing lightning damage (which is all I can find on Path of Building?) then why do you take Elemental Equilibrium?
"
gsmatch6060 wrote:
This might be a stupid question, but if we are only dealing lightning damage (which is all I can find on Path of Building?) then why do you take Elemental Equilibrium?

~ Don't take EE, I was half asleep when I made that edit lol.
Last edited by Pootatoes69 on May 31, 2018, 10:44:40 PM
Whats your take on Beacon of Ruin vs Mastermind of Discord? Especially because we dont get anything out of half of the effect of pendulum of destruction.
You don't take ele overload either right?
"
Lootfool wrote:
You don't take ele overload either right?

No, as ele overload nullifies all of our crit multipliers. :)
"
zidkun wrote:
Whats your take on Beacon of Ruin vs Mastermind of Discord? Especially because we dont get anything out of half of the effect of pendulum of destruction.

According to the calcs from PoB, Mastermind gives us quite a bit more dps over Beacon.
Mastermind also gives us extra mana to work with for MoM as it frees up some of the mana reserved by our herald. :)
Thank you for build, but I have some advice:

http://prntscr.com/jqewlf
I take other nodes for crt chance and mult. This choice give 5% crt chance additional.

Why you use increase crt damage and crt chance support skills with controlled destruction?
If use add lightning dmg instead increase crit damage dps grow up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info